Lets make sure the walkout is discussed throughout the media tomorrow

Tontospal

Monday's radio is the perfect platform to highlight to the UK the disgusting and disprespectful antics at celtc park on Saturday.

Get the texts, emails and calls in to Brazil in the morning and Durham in the afternoon on Talksport and BBC Radio 5 as well.

Let them defend holding a minute's applause, the walkout and republican demonstration. I'd love to hear Reid's comments on this one.

The only time in history when war dead have been remembered with applause.

I presume that every club in the land observed a minute's silence apart from celtc and Motherwell at the weekend.

I would also like to know whether Motherwell objected to having a minute's applause.

Monday's radio is the perfect platform to highlight to the UK the disgusting and disprespectful antics at celtc park on Saturday.

Get the texts, emails and calls in to Brazil in the morning and Durham in the afternoon on Talksport and BBC Radio 5 as well.

Let them defend holding a minute's applause, the walkout and republican demonstration. I'd love to hear Reid's comments on this one.

I presume that every club in the land observed a minute's silence apart from celtc and Motherwell at the weekend.

I would also like to know whether Motherwell objected to having a minute's applause.

The Arsenal Man U game featured a minute's applause I believe.

I'm all for putting some pressure on.

Radio Clyde need to balance up their act.

openline@radioclyde.com

superscoreboard@clyde1.com

superscoreboard@radioclyde.com

RealRadio can be contacted via this page:

http://www.realradio-scotland.co.uk/presen...3f/#interactive

Minute silence i think

silence danny. :)

The lower leagues didn't even hold any respect at all... no clapping, no silence and nobody cares

Bullshit mate. I steward down south and can tell you every single FA Cup game held on Saturday and Sunday observed a full minutes' silence. Can't speak for the Scottish lower leagues however.