Cannot believe this!

bluenose_jr

What do you expect? Scum of the Earth.

Anyway, you need to be getting rid of that Barca badge on your sig. Terrorist supporting cunts (td)

Barca have been my euro team since Maradona played for them.

Doesn't mean they aren't scumbags.

Listen to this sad twat

"I am a United fan who attended the game on Wednesday, and would just like to comment on this banner.

There was a lot of talk after the game about our fans singing "Fuck the Pope and the IRA", and there is no way I would ever condone this because it has no place at Football.

However, a banner saying "Blow Them Away" is hardly going to help matters is it? The people who made this banner must have known connotations, they must have known that people would put two and two together when reading that and assume that it referred to the Manchester Bombing. (Too fuckin right they did - welcome to the world of the scum)

There was also quite a bit of Munich taunting going on near the United fans, and this was before the Pope song was sung (I know this as I was sat very close to the segregation and saw it with my own eyes).

This also happened at Old Trafford, when some Celtic fans in the front row were again taunting United fans with Aeroplane signs, amongst others.

I am not going to say this warrants "Fuck the Pope" songs because that would be ridiculous. (Its got to be a wind up - a dead football team or the head of the worlds biggest paedophile organisation) What I would say though, is that it was NOT all the United fans singing this vile song. I refused to sing it, and there were a lot around me who did the same.

Sadly, those who did sing it were the ones that were heard. United have a lot of Catholic fans as well, it's just a shame that we also have a lot of bellends as well.

Unfortunately, in my years of following United home and abroad, our support is at its lowest ebb at the moment. 10 years ago that song would NEVER have been sung, it would not have been tolerated.

I felt ashamed, and extremely embarassed about it. I even dished out a slap to one person for it because it was totally unnecessary and pathetic. (aye right ya fanny - so ye did)

I understand that the song wound a lot of Celtic fans up, and I apologise on behalf of our fans for that.

But banners like "Blow Them Away" do not help matters, and the same goes for the aeroplane signs. I'm not saying it was all Celtic fans because I met a lot of sound lads in Glasgow on Wednesday, but there were some who were just as bad as those morons who sang "Fck the Pope".

I personally have no problem with Celtic, and would not judge them on the actions of a minority. Unfortunately, I think a lot of Celts have grouped all us United fans in the same category. We are not all the same, in fact at the moment I would say we have the biggest divide in our support we have ever had.

Anyway, apologies from me for the behaviour of some of our fans. I enjoyed Glasgow and thought the people were sound. Oh, and the Chicken Balti pies are the best I have tasted at any ground" (Hope they poison you ya sanctimonious twat)

Some of them speak sence other just bile.

One i thought was good as i watch alot of History Channel with things on WW1 and 2 he said

"the poppy appeal was first set up by Earl Haig.. who was the Field Marshal for the British army in the 1910's and sent many men to their death while the coward Haig probably never even heard one gunshot. "

That did happen in WW1 with lots of scots and irish killed together as they were sent into the battlefield on a slow march.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figu...g_douglas.shtml

Anyway, you need to be getting rid of that Barca badge on your sig. Terrorist supporting cunts (td)

Maradona :barf: there's another good reason to get rid. :lol:

Ahhh thank god. Thats ok then, that puts all of their terrorist supporting actions into perspective. Aslong as you've supported them since Maradona played for them its fine :pipe:.