Bowtime - Talksport

LegendofCoop

Wrighty got stuck in about them too. Telling them that it was 'Everything that anyone stood for that Hitler wanted to wipe out. Never mind if you were British, Irish....whatever.....if you didn't stand for what he stood for you'd be a gonner'! Or words to that effect!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Adrian Durham too. Saying how horrific the thought was that anyone would want to walk out rather than show their respect....AND that is was despicable that they should have to have a minutes APPLAUSE rather than silence!

I have to say, Celtic's image has taken a POUNDING in the last few days from this station! About time too!!!!

Wrighty is such a prick

holy shit, its Jeff crap in the head? how u doin ya goon? :pipe:

:craphead:

Not bad, got internet installed in my new place last week. Uni Loyal :pipe:

Uni Loyal :pipe: - still at home though :(

Wrighty is such a prick

Living at home whilst at uni? :anguish:

aye, most people from Glasgow very rarely move out to go to Uni, as we have about 5 in our city alone :)

Wrighty is such a prick

Living at home whilst at uni? :anguish:

aye, most people from Glasgow very rarely move out to go to Uni, as we have about 5 in our city alone :)

Couldnt do that in London, most of the student population would have to live in eastern or southern outskirts. They'd all be stabbed by the end of first term :pipe:

Tim scum. They never cease to amaze me. The guy now is a clown. Gerry person. Real Radio.

They're so brainwashed and perverted in their thinking that they are literally arguing the equivalent of "black is white" when they label those who fought against fascism and imperialism as fascists.

You've got to be very warped to actually believe that.

Oh dear timmy has opened a can of worms and now they are devouring him :rolleyes:

:lol: For all our hard work at looking up youtube for clips of them singing, emailing Uefa, SPL, SFA, all the papers etc etc, Timmy then shoots themselves in the foot for us!

Mind you, maybe it's because we've kicked up fuck over the last few months that the media might start looking for things like that now! (tu)