Half price setanta?

Muff

Ever since I signed up for setanta in March all I have had to pay is the £6.50 a month. Usually after 3 months it goes up to the full price?

Now I don't know if this works but this is what I do - I cancel my direct debit before a payment. I then wait on them texting or calling me. I don't answer the calls then I ring them back. I make a payment with a credit card and then get them to set up the direct debit. Every time the person has said that because I have agreed to sign up again they will give me another 3 months half price. This has now worked 3 times.

Does anyone who has had it longer than 3 months have to pay the full price or are you still paying the £6.50?

My dad phoned up at the start of the season and told Setanta that if we don't get it free for the rest of the season he is going to blow Scott Booths kneecaps out with a shot gun.

We have been getting it for nothing for 6 months now (tu)

My dad phoned up at the start of the season and told Setanta that if we don't get it free for the rest of the season he is going to blow Scott Booths kneecaps out with a shot gun.

:lol:

:lol:

if i was paying for it i would be well pissed off. don't think i have watched a match without there being some sort of technical fault

:lol: :lol: That's a cracker!! :unionflag: