Timmy bassas !

billychicken

I am living in Australia at the moment and I cannot get over the amount of fucking t**** living over here.

It seems every second football supporter I get to meet gives me shite for being a bear.

It got me to thinking though, who are the more supported club worldwide?

I've only been in Oz for 3 months but I cannot get over the amount of plastic paddies living here, driving me nuts.

Sorry, i'm a little drunl.

WATP.

I am living in Australia at the moment and I cannot get over the amount of fucking t**** living over here.

It seems every second football supporter I get to meet gives me shite for being a bear.

It got me to thinking though, who are the more supported club worldwide?

I've only been in Oz for 3 months but I cannot get over the amount of plastic paddies living here, driving me nuts.

Sorry, i'm a little drunl.

WATP.

Welcome to Rangersmedia. Having a beer or two ?

or 10 :).

Thankyou for the welcome.

Lurker usually, but if I was ever going to post it was when I was having a few :)

Anyone been to Oz? They'd know what I mean.

I saw someone posted Sydney FC as their favourite Australian football team, no idea why. They play chelsea dagger before games and after goals and sing t*** songs at the pub.

or 10 :).

Thankyou for the welcome.

Lurker usually, but if I was ever going to post it was when I was having a few :)

Anyone been to Oz? They'd know what I mean.

I saw someone posted Sydney FC as their favourite Australian football team, no idea why. They play chelsea dagger before games and after goals and sing t*** songs at the pub.

Just sing this back at them ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjdJzHB2Dg