Celtic escape again UEFA lenient !

BLUEDIGNITY

"The UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body handed down the fine to the Scottish club in relation to a pitch invasion by a spectator and a late kick-off at the match, which ended in a 1-1 draw.

"An appeal may be lodged within three days of receipt of the grounds for the decision."

I may well appeal the fact that this is a ridiculously lenient punishment for the serial pitch invaders.

Spineless UEFA b*stards

It's worth noting that Celtic have accumulated significantly more in UEFA fines than Rangers over the last few years. Not that it's anything to brag about right enough. ''Yay, you've been fined more than us, hahaha''.

Personally, I think the punishment is fair enough, it's quite a big fine by UEFA standards and certainly in line with anything else they've done. People getting onto the pitch is something Celtic have to sort out as it is happening all too often. It's fair to say the bloke that did run onto the park will be hated by their support, much like we'd hate somebody who got us fined for utter stupidty.

Whens the last time juan guy got us fined ? :sherlock:

It's worth noting that Celtic have accumulated significantly more in UEFA fines than Rangers over the last few years. Not that it's anything to brag about right enough. ''Yay, you've been fined more than us, hahaha''.

Personally, I think the punishment is fair enough, it's quite a big fine by UEFA standards and certainly in line with anything else they've done. People getting onto the pitch is something Celtic have to sort out as it is happening all too often. It's fair to say the bloke that did run onto the park will be hated by their support, much like we'd hate somebody who got us fined for utter stupidty.

against happoel tel aviv and it was a jungle that done it

against happoel tel aviv and it was a jungle that done it

Exactly, and before that ? ! ;):sherlock:

The fine is right in my book. Points deductions and stadium closures are not the way you want to go as UEFA will not consider the perpetrators background who gets on the park.

Glasgow citizen runs on at Ibrox...... Rangers get fined or docked points.

It would only start a spate of Sean Gallaghers and Billy McBoynes going to opposing grounds to get the opposition in trouble IMHO. :sherlock:

The fine is right in my book. Points deductions and stadium closures are not the way you want to go as UEFA will not consider the perpetrators background who gets on the park.

It would only start a spate of Sean Gallaghers and Billy McBoynes going to opposing grounds to get the opposition in trouble IMHO. :sherlock:

Billy McBoynes don't do it ya phud ! And they don't exist only in small offended mopes mind !What made you think of that incidently ? :rolleyes::sherlock:

Billy McBoynes don't do it ya phud ! And they don't exist only in small offended mopes mind !What made you think of that incidently ? :rolleyes::sherlock:

So................. lets take a walk on this............. If UEFA had docked Celtic 3 points today then next season Kevin McGinty fae the Gallowgate runs on at Ibrox and we get fined £25000 then Patrick Sean McGonnagle runs on at the following game and we get docked 3 points, do you think:

a) There will be no retaliation by our fans

b) Billy McBoyne will run on the park at the next Celtic CL game to get some payback

I would put my hat on someone on here going to Celtic Park and taking the slap on the wrists from the police if they thought it would get Timmy in trouble :sherlock: