Lovenkrands eyes Schalke exit

Fed-up former Rangers player Peter Lovenkrands says he will leave current club Schalke in January.

The Danish striker has only made one substitute appearance in the Uefa Cup for the Bundesliga outfit since Fred Rutten took over as coach in the summer.

Exasperated by his lack of opportunities, he now wants to leave to get the first-team football he craves elsewhere.

The Dane has been regularly linked with a move back to Ibrox, where he spent six years before leaving for Schalke in 2006, and has previously said he would jump at the chance of a return, especially as his wife is Scottish and he still owns a house north of the border.

Leaving

He told the Daily Record: "I can say for sure I'll be leaving Schalke in January.

"I can't waste my time here any more, I must think of my family and my career with the Denmark team.

"To be honest, I don't see why Schalke should choose to keep me here if they don't play me."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_4497460,00.html

Guest therabbitt

Come on here, I'm sure you'd get a game at left mid where you loved it so much before.....and never complained about....or hid

Or Walter might turn you into a right back

I heard he was coming back.

My mates Dad who knows a guy whos wife knows the sister of the guy who used to go to school with Lovenkrands brothers ex girlfriends pal. She says he's definitely coming back........maybe.

I'm fed up of these Lovenkrands threads!

I heard he was coming back.

My mates Dad who knows a guy whos wife knows the sister of the guy who used to go to school with Lovenkrands brothers ex girlfriends pal. She says he's definitely coming back........maybe.

I'm fed up of these Lovenkrands threads!

I know them! :craphead:

It's a small world!

Peter the Pointer was the hide and seek champion at Ibrox. He spent the last couple of years playing tig with the ball boys and puting himself in places where no-one could pick him out all the while pointing to other players on the park.

Perhaps the worst thing to bear in mind is that actually.............he could do it when he wanted.

A shitebag of the highest order and he can stay the fuck away from the club.

At this current time, the last thing we need is anotehr shitebag who plays once in 5 or 6 games. (tu)