Barrie McKay.

Think the wee mans a cracking prospect but he wasn't in it today at all mate....sheils was the busiest player I thought re motm

I thought Shiels for all his effort was quite wasteful. McKay has had much better games but I thought he did well especially first half down the wing

Was sat there today wanting him to get on the ball more. He doesn't need to look at the ball when he has it, which gives him the potential to be better than most Scottish players.

True mate. Said this a million times.. The way he runs with the ball -- head up -- vision... makes a pass. Bary F. was th ebest midfielder of his generation.. Barrie McKay will surpass him. But here's the thing...

Lewis McLeod is better. We are doing well now...

An extremely good prospect.

A good run of game is required and if we cant give him that in this league then we never will

Disagree, he need's to watch for some auld "has been" breaking his legs! Some of the tackles have been a disgrace; he is also inconsistent as a result if his age - Ally doing it he right thing just now

The boy has a lot of learning and growing to do. He's only 17, and has the time and leeway that he probably wouldn't get a different level.

No doubting he has talent, but it needs to be controlled and honed. Will be an excellent talent if handled in the correct manner.

Agree with above, quiet day for the wee man. He need's to mix his game up or will be found out like Burke. Seems every game, Barry will pick one way to go with the ball and the midfield/full back will find him out. He is young, but needs to work on his crossing - although he took the corner for the opener, his first two did not beat the first man which is shocking.

He is a truly talented player. He can go past anyone but his passing needs a wee bit work. I though he had a quiet game yesterday mainly because he wasn't being given the ball enough. He was very good at getting back and he can run really fast.

A great player. Here's hoping he is still here in 3 years time.

True mate. Said this a million times.. The way he runs with the ball -- head up -- vision... makes a pass. Bary F. was th ebest midfielder of his generation.. Barrie McKay will surpass him. But here's the thing...

Lewis McLeod is better. We are doing well now...

I think you're right.

When I watch Lewis Macleod play I see an amazing prospect. He can get box-to-box, be a deep-lying playmaker and he can play AM with his eye for a pass and finishing. His goal against Montrose was pure class.

Thought he was the best player on the park today, I know Wallace got MOTM but I would have gave it to Barrie

Really? I thought Barry faded out the game after his corner for Jig. Don't remember him kicking a ball after that.

Don't get me wrong, the lad has bags of potential but yesterday he seemed a passenger in the second half, I wanted him subbed for Aird to drive at the byline and get crosses/ win corners.