New information coming to light about SPL corruption

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well heres some information that no one would have probably heard about?

"My mate is a grade 2 ref and has just text to say stokes lost it in the tunnell after the game and lemmon called the ref a 'bent' barsteward and was duly summoned to the refs room. Also the majority of the scum players lost it in the tunnel afterwards. Another classless defeat" Another poster on another forum.

Well heres some information that no one would have probably heard about?

"My mate is a grade 2 ref and has just text to say stokes lost it in the tunnell after the game and lemmon called the ref a 'bent' barsteward and was duly summoned to the refs room. Also the majority of the scum players lost it in the tunnel afterwards. Another classless defeat" Another poster on another forum.

Is this the old firm game or today?

Surely it's about what happened in the tunnel at Ibrox 2 weeks ago i.e. swearing at the ref or whatever.

Either way, they surely would keep their cards close to their chest about this so called corruption?! Muppets.

Its the tunnel incident a few weeks ago, the mythical Weiss/Diouf incident was at Porkheid

Its the tunnel incident a few weeks ago, the mythical Weiss/Diouf incident was at Porkheid

It may have been, but there was a not so mythical altercation in the Ibrox tunnell, caught on CCTV but unfortunately with no audio. The copy of this still resides within a safe somewhere.

Why this wasn't aired to all and sundry I will never know. Apparently the thought within Inrox was better to keep Lennon at the Bheasts than force him out with this.

It may have been, but there was a not so mythical altercation in the Ibrox tunnell, caught on CCTV but unfortunately with no audio. The copy of this still resides within a safe somewhere.

Why this wasn't aired to all and sundry I will never know. Apparently the thought within Inrox was better to keep Lennon at the Bheasts than force him out with this.

From the Ibrox game a few weeks ago, or sometime last season?

"matt mcglone ‏ @MattMcGlone9

This Thursday Neil is up on two charges, the Ibrox tunnel & other comments, my sources tell me this will be more explosive than Dougiegatethe wan sent to lenny" :craphead:

Amazing what that phrase 'my sources' does. What is actually saying is 'someone told me'. Very few people should be allowed to use that phrase, and certainly not someone like Matt McGlone.