Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can this be reported?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#41 Kev

Kev

Sexiest Male '04,'07,'08,'09,'11

• Admin
  • 64,735 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

I wouldn't ever think about ripping off another bear like this. This guy doesn't deserve his season ticket if he treats his fellow fans as a way to make money. Exploitation is what it is. He is exploiting another fan's love for the club and their willingness to pay over the odds to support the team.

#42 TunnyLoyal

TunnyLoyal

Sir Edward Carson

• 29,111 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

Who else thinks HelloMoto's 2nd name is Anderson?

10310.gif

#43 HelloMoto

HelloMoto

Richard Gough

• Banned
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (rangersgary @ Oct 1 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Badger @ Oct 1 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's got a cheek to donate 15% to cancer research to mask the fact he's making a quick buck selling to a fellow fan!

Only way this is acceptable is if 100% of the profit is going to cancer research.

00000042.gif

He clearly knows he is in the wrong and is trying to make himself feel less guilty by doing this.

So he sells it for face value then 0% goes to any charity.  He sells it for 150 and Cancer Research get 15 more than they get for him selling it at cost.  Everyone's a winner.

#44 scottyc06

scottyc06

53 and counting...

• True Blue
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (rangersgary @ Oct 1 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who else thinks HelloMoto's 2nd name is Anderson?

10310.gif

Haha  00000042.gif

#45 scottyc06

scottyc06

53 and counting...

• True Blue
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (HelloMoto @ Oct 1 2009, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (rangersgary @ Oct 1 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Badger @ Oct 1 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's got a cheek to donate 15% to cancer research to mask the fact he's making a quick buck selling to a fellow fan!

Only way this is acceptable is if 100% of the profit is going to cancer research.

00000042.gif

He clearly knows he is in the wrong and is trying to make himself feel less guilty by doing this.

So he sells it for face value then 0% goes to any charity.  He sells it for 150 and Cancer Research get 15 more than they get for him selling it at cost.  Everyone's a winner.

The cunt won't put anything to charity!! He's nothing but a greedy bastard!! And how you can defend him, i dont knw, are you a greedy bastard aswell?? The tickets worth 32 thats what it should be sold for!! As with most Rangers fans, ii would sell it for face value to someone who's goin 2 contribute to the atmosphere and appreciate it, not to the guy with the most money!

#46 fog

fog

RangersPedia Admin

• 11,293 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (scottyc06 @ Oct 1 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The cunt won't put anything to charity!! He's nothing but a greedy bastard!! And how you can defend him, i dont knw, are you a greedy bastard aswell?? The tickets worth 32 thats what it should be sold for!! As with most Rangers fans, ii would sell it for face value to someone who's goin 2 contribute to the atmosphere and appreciate it, not to the guy with the most money!

it was an ebay charity auction so ebay take the 10% out before he gets any money

#47 scottyc06

scottyc06

53 and counting...

• True Blue
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (fog @ Oct 1 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (scottyc06 @ Oct 1 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it was an ebay charity auction so ebay take the 10% out before he gets any money

Ah rite fair enough... He's still a greedy bastard!! (:

#48 BlueIsTheColour

BlueIsTheColour

Bishopbriggs RSC

• True Blue
  • 11,508 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

Good to see Rangers fans looking out for each other eh? An absolute joke that any Rangers fan would not only accept, but defend an arsehole illegally conning their fellow supporters into buying overpriced tickets.

And these same people have the cheek to moan that Rangers charge too much. f_doh.gif

#49 thebooler

thebooler

Gazza

• True Blue
  • 17,115 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

Cant believe some of you are defending this guy.
He is not only breaking the law, he is ripping off fellow Gers Fans.
The only way I could give him some kind of sympathy would be if he is really desperate for the money to help support his kids or something, or maybe he has a fine to pay.......................................for touting!
Incidentally, I couldn't make the Seville game as I was abroad last week. I gave my ticket to a friend who has recently lost his job and couldn't afford to go.
There's no room for ticket touts in any sports events/concerts/etc.

#50 brissyger

brissyger

Rock will never die!

• Loyal Bluenose
  • 12,362 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:43 AM

I can't understand why anybody would defend behaviour like this. I've had concert tickets in the past for sold out gigs which I had bought too many of or couldn't go to in the end and sold them on for face value instead of a massive profit like I could have. Trying to make a buck out of somebodies love for football, music or whatever is just wrong. Scalpers are just scum of the earth.

I did find it kind of funny though when my cousin won tickets to the UEFA Cup Final in a draw and ended up selling them for a massive profit to a tim when they got through to the final. That was a Celtic supporter though, you can't be doing that to real people tongue.gif

#51 HelloMoto

HelloMoto

Richard Gough

• Banned
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:20 AM

1215 Ibrox subway some guy in a Rangers strip sold one for 100 quid and another one was gone for 75. A couple of polis horses got knocked down in the rush to grass him in.

#52 WVB

WVB

Maintain The Union

• Banned
  • 28,825 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (j1mgg @ Oct 1 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grassing is grassing. 00000041.gif

#53 Jimbo.

Jimbo.

Technically I'm a Witch.

• True Blue
  • 23,542 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (WhiteVanBear @ Oct 5 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (j1mgg @ Oct 1 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grassing is grassing. 00000041.gif

#54 Orangeclement

Orangeclement

Can i Kick it ? Yes you can

• True Blue
  • 21,173 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:55 AM

the man is a cunt simple as. i had the same problem tryign to get TITP tickets , my mate expected me to pay double the face value as there was no tickets left for sale bar the greedy touts trying to sell them on the tinternet, so his stance was i wasnt going to get one cheaper than what he wanted , i told him to stick it where the sun doesnt shine and low and behold he never sold the ticket and never went so ended up losing money. complete wanker. as is the guy that sold this ticket.

#55 *Manticore*

*Manticore*

Wrestling with pigs.

• True Blue
  • 46,904 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (Prodigy98 @ Oct 1 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
151.00 for a ticket he paid nothing for. Its a joke the same went for Rangers fans selling 40 UEFA Cup tickets for thousands of pounds.

wanker.gif

He's probably a broommie ST Holder who has had to move to make way for the scum, not really a free ticket.

#56 WVB

WVB

Maintain The Union

• Banned
  • 28,825 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:03 AM

Plenty of season ticket holders at Ibrox and the piggery aren't fans of the clubs. Why not get the price of your season ticket back by selling your 2 celtic tickets to some twat who wants to pay silly money? You get the rest of the season for nothing. It makes sense to some people.....supply & demand means you can watch 90% of home games and pay nothing.

Not something I would do, just pointing out that it goes on, and I have no problem with it, as I wouldn't be the daft cunt selling my OF tickets, or the daft cunt paying silly money to get them.

#57 Railcard

Railcard

Arthur Numan

• Rangers Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (WhiteVanBear @ Oct 5 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plenty of season ticket holders at Ibrox and the piggery aren't fans of the clubs. Why not get the price of your season ticket back by selling your 2 celtic tickets to some twat who wants to pay silly money? You get the rest of the season for nothing. It makes sense to some people.....supply & demand means you can watch 90% of home games and pay nothing.

Not something I would do, just pointing out that it goes on, and I have no problem with it, as I wouldn't be the daft cunt selling my OF tickets, or the daft cunt paying silly money to get them.

glad your unusually a voice of reason

if i sell my old rangers top to someone for 30 quid even though i got it for 15 am i a disgrace to rangers and not a real rangers fan?

#58 WVB

WVB

Maintain The Union

• Banned
  • 28,825 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

To some, yes, but who gives a flying fuck what strangers think?

#59 chris_glasgow

chris_glasgow

Banned

• Banned
  • 31,658 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (RevolutionJon @ Oct 5 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (WhiteVanBear @ Oct 5 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

glad your unusually a voice of reason

if i sell my old rangers top to someone for 30 quid even though i got it for 15 am i a disgrace to rangers and not a real rangers fan?

f_doh.gif oh Jesus

#60 Dado

Dado

The Dark Side

• Admin
  • 65,590 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:05 AM

Not what this section is for gents.