The Dubai Loyal

StublueKPL

I'll hopefully be meeting up with yourself and the rest of the Dubai loyal at the end of summer. Have been offered work out there on a 12 month contract, so i'll be in touch a bit nearer the time.

Couldn't face missing the games, but I think the Dubai loyal might of just won me round

no problem mate and more than welcome.

We will be having an AGM in late july/early August so get your arse along and join the club.

Likewise, anyone welcome to join club and only 150 dhs a year (I think!) this gets you 15pc off drink at the bar and knowing dubai prices, you will get your dough back in one session.

No surrender and congratulations to the famous glasgow rangers. Onwards and upwards.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem mate and more than welcome.

We will be having an AGM in late july/early August so get your arse along and join the club.

Likewise, anyone welcome to join club and only 150 dhs a year (I think!) this gets you 15pc off drink at the bar and knowing dubai prices, you will get your dough back in one session.

No surrender and congratulations to the famous glasgow rangers. Onwards and upwards.

do your guys still meet up thru the summer for a bevvy

• 2 months later...

ladies/gents

As usual, the Dubai Loyal will be showing all games live through RangersTV if they are not shown on any of the arab networks (I think we will get a few on live TV out here this season)

Everyone is welcome to the pub to watch the games.

We will also be taking new members for those not just out on holiday, prices for the year not decided yet but, as ever, membership gets you a 15% discount at the bar and going with Dubai prices, one decent session will get you your cash back!!

We meet in Centre Circle Bar

Ramada Chelsea Hotel

Al Barsha

(Near Mall of the Emirates)

All welcome apart from Clatty Clan FC supporters

ladies/gents

As usual, the Dubai Loyal will be showing all games live through RangersTV if they are not shown on any of the arab networks (I think we will get a few on live TV out here this season)

Everyone is welcome to the pub to watch the games.

We will also be taking new members for those not just out on holiday, prices for the year not decided yet but, as ever, membership gets you a 15% discount at the bar and going with Dubai prices, one decent session will get you your cash back!!

We meet in Centre Circle Bar

Ramada Chelsea Hotel

Al Barsha

(Near Mall of the Emirates)

All welcome apart from Clatty Clan FC supporters

i get 100% discount when im with you :D

• 1 month later...

The Rangers v Dumbarton

Kick off 6pm

Match Live

Centre Circle Bar

Ramada Chelsea Hotel

Al Barsha

NOTE: the games so far have all been live through BEIN sports. If not on TV, match will shown through RangersTV online

AGM

The club will have its AGM on Tuesday 26th August 8pm.Meeting will be held in Ramada Chelsea Hotel (function hall)

All members to attend please.

Queens Park game will be shown live in centre circle bar after the meeting

Jim Graham has stepped down as chairman of the Dubai Loyal and Alan Dearie has taken the position.

Any bears living in Dubai, stop watching the game in the house and get down to support the club and have a bit of banter with fellow bears at the same time.

Jim Graham has stepped down as chairman of the Dubai Loyal and Alan Dearie has taken the position.

Any bears living in Dubai, stop watching the game in the house and get down to support the club and have a bit of banter with fellow bears at the same time.

was it Alan we played golf with

• 2 weeks later...

Do the Rangers supporters in Dubai still go to the Dubliners for Rangers-Celtic games? (or when they were on). Years back they always used to because the RSC was such a fucking hole.

they never did mate. A few member s used to go across as they knew some of the Tim's but we always watched games etc ourselves.

We have a decent pub that guarantees to show all our games and we have a few tops on wall etc

• 1 year later...