a post from timmy

As we all know Irish Catholics have been persecuted from the moment they arrived in this country.The persecution of Neil Lennon has taken it to a whole new level purely because he is a Northern-Irish Catholic Celtic Manager. The hatred of him is motivated by the same bigoted and sectarian attitudes that have existed here since the Irish Catholics first started arriving.It is no worse than what these first Irishmen and women experienced. The actual treatment of Lenny, however, is unprecedented.I cant recall anybody in this country having such a personal hate campaign conducted against them because of who and what they are. It has become so terrible that the media,politicians etc are now calling a spade a spade.They are now using "bigotted/sectarian/racist/anti Irish/anti-Catholic/anti-Celtic" in their reports.It is no longer being swept under the carpet.It has taken too long for them to admit to but now hopefully it is acted upon swiftly. It has taken bombs & guns,attacks & abuse and downright sick in the head personal hatred of one Neil Lennon for the country to start admitting the truth.......it will take a whole fucking army of Neil Lennons standing side by side(strongly and peacefully) to ensure everything that can possibly be done is being done to rid our society of the deep rooted racist,bigoted and sectarian issue that has existed here for too long. Every like on this page is another Neil Lennon....a show of 100% support & unity for the gaffer and also a statement of enough is enough.It is no longer a page but a movement.Rid the country of this disgusting disease Neil Lennon has united us more than i can ever remember,i have never been prouder to be a Celtic supporter than i am now. Our history makes us strong.......your hatred makes us stronger We are all Neil Lennon Hail Hail /pedby: Stand as one with Neil Lennon unbowed and unbroken

fuck this im up with the wee man in the morning, i'll look at replies in the morning

watp

As we all know Irish Catholics have been persecuted from the moment they arrived in this country.The persecution of Neil Lennon has taken it to a whole new level purely because he is a Northern-Irish Catholic Celtic Manager. The hatred of him is motivated by the same bigoted and sectarian attitudes that have existed here since the Irish Catholics first started arriving.It is no worse than what these first Irishmen and women experienced. The actual treatment of Lenny, however, is unprecedented.I cant recall anybody in this country having such a personal hate campaign conducted against them because of who and what they are. It has become so terrible that the media,politicians etc are now calling a spade a spade.They are now using "bigotted/sectarian/racist/anti Irish/anti-Catholic/anti-Celtic" in their reports.It is no longer being swept under the carpet.It has taken too long for them to admit to but now hopefully it is acted upon swiftly. It has taken bombs & guns,attacks & abuse and downright sick in the head personal hatred of one Neil Lennon for the country to start admitting the truth.......it will take a whole fucking army of Neil Lennons standing side by side(strongly and peacefully) to ensure everything that can possibly be done is being done to rid our society of the deep rooted racist,bigoted and sectarian issue that has existed here for too long. Every like on this page is another Neil Lennon....a show of 100% support & unity for the gaffer and also a statement of enough is enough.It is no longer a page but a movement.Rid the country of this disgusting disease Neil Lennon has united us more than i can ever remember,i have never been prouder to be a Celtic supporter than i am now. Our history makes us strong.......your hatred makes us stronger We are all Neil Lennon Hail Hail /pedby: Stand as one with Neil Lennon unbowed and unbroken

fuck this im up with the wee man in the morning, i'll look at replies in the morning

watp

Fucking deluded mongos.

.a show of 100% support & unity for the gaffer and also a statement of enough is enough.

I thought they "just cant get enough" seems they are liers as well as paedos.

watp

What stands unbroken is your fucking grammar You fucking Oirish cunt

Been reading through a lot of other teams' forums the day, and the hypocritical bastards are losing any sympathy other fans had for them fast.

Liewell's pish and ramblings like the nutter's post above are finally starting to show them up as the many faced bastards that we've known them to be all along. The media might turn on them some day as well, but I wouldn't hang by the nuts waiting.

They throw the sectarianism card about at every fucking opportunity.

If I was to run up to Neil Lennon and kick his head in tomorrow, it wouldn't be a sectarian attack, I'd be attacking him coz he is a cunt of a human being, but coz he's a poor wee cafflik victim, its sectarian.

For the Celtic fans that seem to think Lennon is a god and has never threatened anyone during his time at Celtic..

NEIL+LENNON+CELTIC+GRAHAM+SPIERS.jpg

I guess they forgot about his pregnant girlfriend :rolleyes:

Even I forgot about that lol.

We should stick up posters :lol:

Why is every second thread on RM now about Lennon.

Aye, I hate the guy too and we all know whats he's like and how he uses the victim card.

But leave it be eh!?

If anything we should be thanking him for bringing our passion back and making the season a bit more competitive.

Not only has he brought it down to the last game but he's made us want this title more than ever.

Hopefully come the end of the season Celtic tell this guy to pack his bags as he's not worth the trouble in my eye's.

Infact he's been a disgrace throughout his footballing career.

If they do decide to keep him, Im sure Ally will have next season won and Lennons time will well and truely be up.

23047110150190895355689.jpg

He brings it on himself.

What an ugly, ugly bastard he is.

He looks like he fell off the ugly tree, smacked his face on every ugly stick on the way down and then broke the fall with his face.