Thomas Broich

Stewballsoz

G'day from Sunny Aus fellow bears.

I know that Ozblue is the local Aussie talent scout but I need to say that this German Thomas Broich if fecking brilliant. Different class.

Last season (his first year ) he won the Player of the year. Thus season he is ripping teams apart. He has a strn pedigree having played for Borrosia Munchengladbach, Koln and Nurenburg.

Plays as an AM and i would love to see him in a gers top.

He now plays in the Aleague for Bris Roar. Where Matt Mckay came from

wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Broich

Yeah you're right

Had lee mcculloch, David Healy or Kirk broadfoot been australian they would surely have been made Australian player of the year?

My bad

David Healy, Kirk Broadfoot and Lee McCulloch are all back-up players and also are in no way competition for McKay. Who would you drop to bring McKay in?

Doesn't look like ally has a fcuking clue what to do with talent from that part of the world so I wouldn't bother.

Moany man has returned. I saw a few positive posts from u and thot u had turned the corner.

Nice to see u back to Ur old victor meldrew ways :)

Yes we did indeed from france, europe

What does that mean? We have signed plenty of duds from europe. especially France!

Not that Boca is a dud.

You also know that Broich is German! And was earmarked as one of their very best juniors in same class as Podolski? Played for some of the big German clubs.

We now need someone who can play in between the lines and I know this guy would do very well.