Ibrox Braveheart/Jacobite Scum

R.J. MacReady

http://www.rachaelclerke.com/ohmigod-blog/16-ibrox-braveheart-jacobite-scum

Rachael Clerke and her cameraman John Rooney film mince 'performance art' at Ibrox and as if that's not bad enough then slates our fans with no evidence to back it up.

On the blog she says she had “God Save the Queen”, “Jacobite Scum” and “f****n Bastirt” shouted at her. She also says she was spat at for the first time in her life.

Looks like utter bullshit to me if you watch her pathetic video none of this happens during her ' Braveheart speech'. The only thing that happens is mild interest to complete boredom at her 'act'.

Shocking she can get away with defaming our fans with absolutely in evidence to back up her claims.

It happened on Saturday 3rd December. Did anyone see this getting filmed?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Right, so what I did was, I rode about out on a bike dressed as a twat and recited a speech I didn't write from a film I didn't make in a place where nobody cared. You can call me the new Leonardo"

Well summarised :clap:

Outrageous lies on that blog. The video shows none of the nastiness she says she endured. So if it never happened during her 'performance' i doubt it's going to happen when she's just cycling around and not making an arse of herself by quoting Braveheart.

To me the silly cow was trying to get herself abused to cause as much publicity for herself as much as possible and this alone was the reason she choose Ibrox.

I’m glad our fans never reacted and to be perfectly honest she should have been moved on by the Police or done with a breach.

So Rachael Clerke, we know you will be reading this as you are an attention seeking publicity whore and you desire to be read and talked about for your 15 minutes of fame so why don’t you use your little so called ‘creative and artistic’ brain and do the same thing over at Parkhead? Maybe do a bit of research and find out what re-enactment you and your camera man can do. Maybe dress up as Maggie Thatcher and deliver one of her speeches against the scum IRA and probably best do it at the section ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ enter their midden? Or maybe something on the Apprentice Boys with a cry of No Surrender at the end? But no, you haven’t the bottle for it and this was just to provoke a reaction which never happened so now go slide back under your rock you reprobate and leave Art to the people who actually love and care about it and who won’t abuse it for their own means which you have clearly done. You’re a sell-out.

This is what we’re up against with them, they will try any trick in the book to try make us look bad. If its not signed petitions its other day to day stuff like this. Imagine if she was abused and it was caught in film, make no doubt about it, this would be front page news and probably run as a story on the BBC news.

How the hell can she predict the reaction she would get at the piggery as a positive one ? Steengy wee cow.

Yeah i'd like to see her try it there. She'd probably get her head caved in by one of her fellow countrymen who likes to think he's 100% Irish and hates Scotland, the country of his birth.

"Look at me on my bike with my facepaint."

Someone should have booted her off it and shoved a flagpole up her arse, fucking cretin.

Over at the darkside that's what would have happened.

In the interests of fairness she should do it over there as well, after all she thinks it would go down well so what's stopping her doing it?

To me the silly cow was trying to get herself abused to cause as much publicity for herself as much as possible and this alone was the reason she choose Ibrox.

I’m glad our fans never reacted and to be perfectly honest she should have been moved on by the Police or done with a breach.

So Rachael Clerke, we know you will be reading this as you are an attention seeking publicity whore and you desire to be read and talked about for your 15 minutes of fame so why don’t you use your little so called ‘creative and artistic’ brain and do the same thing over at Parkhead? Maybe do a bit of research and find out what re-enactment you and your camera man can do. Maybe dress up as Maggie Thatcher and deliver one of her speeches against the scum IRA and probably best do it at the section ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ enter their midden? Or maybe something on the Apprentice Boys with a cry of No Surrender at the end? But no, you haven’t the bottle for it and this was just to provoke a reaction which never happened so now go slide back under your rock you reprobate and leave Art to the people who actually love and care about it and who won’t abuse it for their own means which you have clearly done. You’re a sell-out.

(tu)

Spot on Peter

This is what we’re up against with them, they will try any trick in the book to try make us look bad. If its not signed petitions its other day to day stuff like this. Imagine if she was abused and it was caught in film, make no doubt about it, this would be front page news and probably run as a story on the BBC news.

Spot on Peter, bang on the mark!