*** Post Rangers vs. Dundee Utd thread ***

J_RFC87

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Performance was disgraceful, embarrassing, everyone of them should hand their wages this week to charity. A fucken joke.

Not to mention the crowd, absolute disgrace. If it was the bheggers you would all have been there in yer droves ya glory hunting bastards.

Pathetic. One of the worst performances I have ever seen and we deserved what we got.

Papac at LW does not work and why it took Ally 68 minutes to realise is worrying.

Celik was terrible. All he offered was being able to kick the ball to Dundee Utd. First start or not he was brutal.

Davis was nowhere to be seen. I know there is fuck all to work with up front but he never won a single 50/50. Too much pressure is placed on Davis but as captain he showed no fight or desire and that is unacceptable.

Salim Kerkar. Why are we playing this clown? Just shows what a state we are in when we are relying on him.

Andy Little came on and didn't do much but he has been in the fucking wilderness for months now and comes on. Desperate.

Wylde came on and ran down blind alleys.

Goian and Bocanegra were shaky and were all over the place for their second goal.

Ally McCoist has now took us out of every single cup competition we have been in. Whyte is not backing him but Craig Whyte does not pick the team, does not play players out of position, didn't throw a 15 point lead, didn't eliminate us from every cup competition.

We are in a mess on and off the pitch and I don't see it improving anytime soon :anguish:

This is where I would normally come and try to cheer people up with some positives.

But really, there are none just now

I was confident we could win the double with the team we had just now. Obviously I was wrong.

Really poor performance today, and if we perform like that in the league there is no way in hell we will have a chance if winning it.

I'm normally optimistic and not part of the doom and gloom loyal, but really there doesn't seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel just now.

Emmmm please leave ally , we need a manager who can actually manage , out of four cups is a disgrace and with you at the helm for much longer we will be out of the league race aswell , players weren't much better , they had no drive about them , we could actually of used a player like Sandaza today but you decided not to buy him as he wouldn't improve the squad ffs if you can't see he would improve the squad your a worse fucking manager than I thought. As much as people want to blame Craig whyte he is doing what everyone knows he has to to make us a viable self sustaining business model. Absolutely fucking sickened by today and ally needs to leave for the sake of the club he loves so much.

What more can be said about that shambles that hasn't been said already a number of times this season?

What I would say is that todays 'strikeforce' of Healy, Little and Kerkar in my opinion is the weakest in the SPL, and even if you add Lafferty to that it doesn't make things much better.

Pathetic. One of the worst performances I have ever seen and we deserved what we got.

Papac at LW does not work and why it took Ally 68 minutes to realise is worrying.

Celik was terrible. All he offered was being able to kick the ball to Dundee Utd. First start or not he was brutal.

Davis was nowhere to be seen. I know there is fuck all to work with up front but he never won a single 50/50. Too much pressure is placed on Davis but as captain he showed no fight or desire and that is unacceptable.

Salim Kerkar. Why are we playing this clown? Just shows what a state we are in when we are relying on him.

Andy Little came on and didn't do much but he has been in the fucking wilderness for months now and comes on. Desperate.

Wylde came on and ran down blind alleys.

Goian and Bocanegra were shaky and were all over the place for their second goal.

Ally McCoist has now took us out of every single cup competition we have been in. Whyte is not backing him but Craig Whyte does not pick the team, does not play players out of position, didn't throw a 15 point lead, didn't eliminate us from every cup competition.

We are in a mess on and off the pitch and I don't see it improving anytime soon :anguish:

Completely agree with all of that.

We're a joke at the moment.

I cant accept a loss in the manner we had today. The players showed no fight at all, Aluko was the only player showing any creativity. What has happened to our solid defence that we had at the start of the season? Lastly, given our state of affairs what do we do to sort this mess out.

The players coming back over the next few weeks will need to show a better form than they ever had to help sort this out. Our momentum is downwards, we need to change that

just got back and to be honest i wish i han't bothered now, lackluster, dire, shambles, i honestly don't know what the fuck has happened but i do know one thing and it pains me to say it, we're not retaining the title, you can whine and bitch at me all you want but the sooner you realise and take your head out from beneath the sand, ally should do the decent thing and walk, his team selecting, tactics and lack of options and that long ball :anguish:

i can't even see us finishing 2nd