Lets drop to division 3 and start again

indeed, lennon & lewiell crippled the referres last season and we're either left with bias cheats or or refs that simply haven't a clue.

When McCullochs push today wasn't ruled a foul, yet he was judged to have fouled in his goal last eek vs Kilmarnock and Goian was judged to have fouled Webster today, is hard to feel like its anything other than cheating. How can you justify those 3 decisions? You can't. this country is an embarrasment, part time refs who are scool teachers during the week, and clearly have alliegance to certain teams. Bout time we stood u pfor ourselves and blasted the SFA.

Simply put, we should fuck off elsewhere, even to the SFL and sit back and laugh at the death of the SPL

fuck them all, cheating bastards

I agree mate, no Rangers and the Spl will fucked with no tv money. Lets drop 3 divisions and start our own tv rights. Fuck the Spl and their rules, I genuinely believe the Spl want Motherwell 2nd in the lg.

Fuck the spl and their cheating refs. Its blatantly obvious we are being cheated! thats two home games in a row amongst other obvious decisions this year. Time for Rangers to step up and query these honest mistakes.

I'm starting to think this is the only way. If we didn't realise it against Kilmarnock, surely we must after today. Something is utterly rotten at the core of Scottish Football and maybe the only way the Dundee Utds, the Kilmarnocks et al will realise this is if we leave them to it. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

I agree mate, no Rangers and the Spl will fucked with no tv money. Lets drop 3 divisions and start our own tv rights. Fuck the Spl and their rules, I genuinely believe the Spl want Motherwell 2nd in the lg.

Fuck the spl and their cheating refs. Its blatantly obvious we are being cheated! thats two home games in a row amongst other obvious decisions this year. Time for Rangers to step up and query these honest mistakes.

They just want Celtic to win the league, the whole country do. That draw for them today would have had them panicking. We had a chance to claw something back.

indeed, lennon & lewiell crippled the referres last season and we're either left with bias cheats or or refs that simply haven't a clue.

When McCullochs push today wasn't ruled a foul, yet he was judged to have fouled in his goal last eek vs Kilmarnock and Goian was judged to have fouled Webster today, is hard to feel like its anything other than cheating. How can you justify those 3 decisions? You can't. this country is an embarrasment, part time refs who are scool teachers during the week, and clearly have alliegance to certain teams. Bout time we stood u pfor ourselves and blasted the SFA.

and they cant even do that right. :D

I said months ago that in my experience the large majority of referees in all countries are biased. Match officials are a stain on the game.

I remain of that view.

As for Division 3, a little part of me would relish the challenge of 3 promotions in 3 years and then a SPL title win.

At the end of the day, we shouldnt be letting games fall in the hands of refs. Come out in that second half the way we started that game and we would have won. Instead we did our usual.sit back pish...

At the end of the day, we shouldnt be letting games fall in the hands of refs. Come out in that second half the way we started that game and we would have won. Instead we did our usual.sit back pish...

Correct.

I think Rangers will do everything to try and stay in this League. I'd be happy for us to go down the Leagues and let the bheggars and the rest of them try and get on without us. But we couldn't charge say £400 for a season ticket for the 3rd division, so our income would be greatly affected.

Is there any broadcasting contract in place for the sfl just now? If not it sounds like a good opportunity to maximise the revenue, with no need to split with the spl :clap:

I think Rangers will do everything to try and stay in this League. I'd be happy for us to go down the Leagues and let the bheggars and the rest of them try and get on without us. But we couldn't charge say £400 for a season ticket for the 3rd division, so our income would be greatly affected.

but once we get this massive investment from all these serious bidders, we can reduce the price of everything and go with a team of young boys

either way lets get to fuck from this abomination of a league

Simply put, we should fuck off elsewhere, even to the SFL and sit back and laugh at the death of the SPL

fuck them all, cheating bastards

The one thing above all that would please me if this happened would to see the other teams in the SPL folding like a pack of cards without us. Re-structured TV deals, no Rangers fans in their grounds, loss of advertising revenue.

I'd really love tae see these so called whiter than white clubs try tae cope without us.

Saying that, I've said for years we should boycott ALL away games and drive the message home. Maybe then these other clubs would realise just how much the Rangers actually contribute to Scotish football, rather than criticising us at every turn, and blaming us for their own shortcomings.

If and its a big IF for some reason we need to start from the bottom of Scottish Football and work our way back up the leagues then I would rather just go to the bottom tiers of England and lets this ungrateful shambles of a league rot in hell.

However I look forward to the day when we are dominating this league once again and showing all these bastards that they will never keep us down!!

but once we get this massive investment from all these serious bidders, we can reduce the price of everything and go with a team of young boys

either way lets get to fuck from this abomination of a league

Why would the conspiracy against us be limited to the SPL?

Why would the conspiracy against us be limited to the SPL?

because hopefully the lower league teams realise what we bring to them in terms of finances etc

the rest of the SPL take us for granted, yeah dunfermline have been nice in the loss of their cash, but thats a one off from a newly promoted team that are on the bronk themselves

the rest of the SPL can go take a flying fuck to themselves, and if the SPL teams wanna bump their gums about it they can start by hounding that rat bastard reagan out of a job and the rest of they beggar loving bastards at the SFA/SPL

because hopefully the lower league teams realise what we bring to them in terms of finances etc

the rest of the SPL take us for granted, yeah dunfermline have been nice in the loss of their cash, but thats a one off from a newly promoted team that are on the bronk themselves

the rest of the SPL can go take a flying fuck to themselves, and if the SPL teams wanna bump their gums about it they can start by hounding that rat bastard reagan out of a job and the rest of they beggar loving bastards at the SFA/SPL

What do you expect the SPL clubs to say or do?