1. 1. Do you want the blue knights.

• Without Ticketus
    • With Ticketus
    • Not at all someone else please

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have the financial clout I think the club needs, and ticketus seems like far too convenient a bedfellow given that there money funded our Loyds payoff, seems to me like a "we will fund the buyout but we want every penny back including the 24 million we gave whyte" kinda deal, could put us in serious debt for generations, no thank you.

I agree with all the replies my concern is I have this knotted gut feeling that its a similar road we have just been down , The ticketus connection needs to be laid wide open as they in my eyes will then have two bites at the cherry one going after whyte and two taking a chunk from us somehow .

Its not just the lack of money, the stupid moniker, conflicting statements from those rumoured to be involved, but also the fact that this guy is inextricably linked to his namesakes running of the club, which helped get is to where we are. Should be a serious case of once bitten with this guy.

Who exactly are the Blue Knights?

We know of Paul Murray - the 'front man' - the RST and the RSA's, and we now know that Ticketus has (rather mysteriously) appeared as a member of the consortium.

But who else is a member? Who are the 'money men' and, more importantly perhaps, what are they worth?.

I, for one, am not putting any money into any bid or campaign until I am entirely satisfied that the money is in COMPETENT hands WITHIN A VIABLE PLAN.

I've heard nothing from the Blue Knights that persaudes me that they are the consortium I should back. However, I'm eager to hear from them and - as I've repeatedly said - I'll keep my powder dry until they reveal their detailed plans and their financial resources.

The introduction of Ticketus does not inspire confidence!

One more Murray is one Murray too many at our club as far as I'm concerned. He's a fucking blowhard bawbag who talks the talk but when it came to crunch time to put his money where his mouth was, he didn't walk the walk until it was too late to do anything other than get him some publicity.

I hope to fuck that the adminstrators have better options than this syndicate. :pipe:

On hearing the Blue Knights are firming thier bid including Ticketus , how do you feel .

The fact that both Ticketus and the RST are involved put the tin lid on it for me.

TBK can go fuck themselves. I don't want them in charge of my club.

Naw, not until they outline a proper plan and can show where the finance is coming from.

I want to know what the fuck is happening with the ticketus link up. If we can get out of it and send them chasing after CW then I would rather that. They were stupid enough to sanction the deal with CW, if they don't have any security then it is their own fault. We have enough problems to deal with.

The fact that both Ticketus and the RST are involved put the tin lid on it for me.

TBK can go fuck themselves. I don't want them in charge of my club.

someone spill your pint who was a RST member. I let my membership go as I thought they were too busy wanting to gather shares rather than taking the fight to Murray, but all of them are still total and utter Rangers men.

Naw, not until they outline a proper plan and can show where the finance is coming from.

I want to know what the fuck is happening with the ticketus link up. If we can get out of it and send them chasing after CW then I would rather that. They were stupid enough to sanction the deal with CW, if they don't have any security then it is their own fault. We have enough problems to deal with.

Ticketus could tie Rangers and whyte up for years in legal fights by keeping them sweet a deal could be done to pay off a small amount via CVA.

someone spill your pint who was a RST member. I let my membership go as I thought they were too busy wanting to gather shares rather than taking the fight to Murray, but all of them are still total and utter Rangers men.

Do a bit of reading on recent threads about the RST and especially one of their (some might say "the") most powerful member.

I really can't be arsed spelling it out again for you.

If after reading the information you still trust the Trust then that's your call. I know I don't and never will at least until there are significant changes and departures.