March on Hampden on Scottish Cup Final Day

Buzz

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up for this even if we are stopped from geting near Hampden how are they going to cope with 100k odd bears in the centre of Glasgow a peaceful march it would be of course i'm not looking for a fight but if any Hibs or Hearts fans start anything that's their problem.

This is not hubs and hearts doing. Let them have their day at Hamden. Boycotting away games is the way ahead. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than watching clubs who fucked us over go to the wall once they realise just how much we really mean to them in financial terms. Especially cunts of clubs like Dundee utd and Aberdeen.

This is not hubs and hearts doing. Let them have their day at Hamden. Boycotting away games is the way ahead. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than watching clubs who fucked us over go to the wall once they realise just how much we really mean to them in financial terms. Especially cunts of clubs like Dundee utd and Aberdeen.

Do both

Hearts and Hibs want to see us die as much as any other fucker if 100k odd bears turn up to Glasgow and we hold a peaceful but loud march this will force the SPL/SFA/Goverment to take not that we will not be bossed around by these cunts and we will not go down without a fight. I couldn't care less if the Edinburgh clubs have their day or not we have bigger problems.

Do both

Hearts and Hibs want to see us die as much as any other fucker if 100k odd bears turn up to Glasgow and we hold a peaceful but loud march this will force the SPL/SFA/Goverment to take not that we will not be bossed around by these cunts and we will not go down without a fight. I couldn't care less if the Edinburgh clubs have their day or not we have bigger problems.

Just a word of caution from very far away: it's only going to take one tim in the crowd to cause some serious problems for all of us.

Just saying. Love the idea, opens a Pandora's Box of potential problems.

Think this is ridiculous.

We don't need to cause trouble to put our point across. This is to do with the SFA, not Hearts nor Hibs.

If that many fans want to do this, we need to do it the right way. Thousands gathering at Hampden on a different day to put our point across. We would need to put differences to one side and cover over the cracks of our Support. Forums would need to see eye to eye and Fans Group's alike. Every single Rangers fan there would need to sing from the same hymn sheet.

Nothing should overlook what matters that day. It would have to be structured and well planned but it's something I believe we could do. Something we need to do.

Think this is ridiculous.

We don't need to cause trouble to put our point across. This is to do with the SFA, not Hearts nor Hibs.

If that many fans want to do this, we need to do it the right way. Thousands gathering at Hampden on a different day to put our point across. We would need to put differences to one side and cover over the cracks of our Support. Forums would need to see eye to eye and Fans Group's alike. Every single Rangers fan there would need to sing from the same hymn sheet.

Nothing should overlook what matters that day. It would have to be structured and well planned but it's something I believe we could do. Something we need to do.

Now there's a bit of fucking sense...Take a rep young man :pipe:

• 4 weeks later...

Do both

You speak sense