Pay Back Time

thebooler

344 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend away games next season in the SPHell?

• Yes
    • No

Now that it looks highly likely we will be competing in the SPHell as Rangers FC next season, are the plans still afoot to boycott these clubs who laid the boot into us when we lay on the street like a wounded animal?

As I said before, I was confident we would rise again, no matter how or where. And we should NEVER forget these cunts who fed on our carcass for the past few weeks with their blatant attempts to hold our heads under the water. Well folks, it looks like we've raised our heads from the water now, and after we've drawn breath, and breathed fresh life into our old club, we must sit down and take stock of all who took advantage of the wounded animal that was Rangers Football Club.

Clubs like Dundee United, Kilmarnock, Hibernian, and those others who had their wee kick, need to pay. Let's put them down where we've recently been, and let them see how football in this country is without the Rangers, and more importantly, the fans of our great club.

We should be encouraging the club to refuse away ticket allocations - If we don't sign this part of the Season Ticket Form, then that's probably what will happen.

We should NOT purchase tickets for away games.

We should refuse our invitation to take part in the SFA's Scottish Cup.

Our team will be seriously weakened for the next 2 or 3 years, with only an outside chance of winning the SPHell, so lets use this time to pay back the minnows of Scottish football who live out of our pockets, and watch them squirm as their Chairmen field calls from worried bank managers on a more regular basis.

Like I said before, we have ONE thing that no other team in the country has. A loyal and faithful support that can be matched by no other.

It's time to use it to our advantage!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last away match was Vs Dunfermline.

After witnessing the hatred from other club supporters, I promised I would never pass through another clubs turnstiles.

Ibrox only from now on.

I am somewhat torn re: Scottish cup ties though. I would rather we didn't participate, but if we do and I suspect we will. Would I boycott home or away ties, knowing that 50% goes to the opposition? I suppose it depends on who that opposition is. Hard one.

Aberdeen, celtic and st mirren, 3 of the biggest culprits, fuck them all

I would say about the inclusion of St Mirren in there that Stewart Gilmour was a pretty much stick on for backing us to stay in the SPL in the case that we went down the newco route. Whilst their fans may think otherwise the likes of Gilmour are appreciative of us for the help we have provided them in the past, and the revenue our supporters bring to them.

I know we'd all like to stick it to our bitter, bitter countrymen but in weakening them, we'd be weakening ourselves. Specific boycotts (like the Dundee Utd one against the arsehole Thompson) make more sense; a message is sent, but does no damage to the wider Scottish game.

How do we get our own back without completely fucking up the SPL? I have no idea.

My last away match was Vs Dunfermline.

After witnessing the hatred from other club supporters, I promised I would never pass through another clubs turnstiles.

Ibrox only from now on.

I am somewhat torn re: Scottish cup ties though. I would rather we didn't participate, but if we do and I suspect we will. Would I boycott home or away ties, knowing that 50% goes to the opposition? I suppose it depends on who that opposition is. Hard one.

I'd be OK with going to the likes of Forfar, Stranraer, Elgin and the like just to GIVE them some much needed income. It would also show the rest what they are missing. Hell, we could even hold a wee bucket collection outside the stadium to help these wee clubs out.

I would say about the inclusion of St Mirren in there that Stewart Gilmour was a pretty much stick on for backing us to stay in the SPL in the case that we went down the newco route. Whilst their fans may think otherwise the likes of Gilmour are appreciative of us for the help we have provided them in the past, and the revenue our supporters bring to them.

Fair enough to him then but the fans are mini tims, utter scumbags

Its not complicated, dont go to any away games, those that tried to kill us off should be taught a lesson and lets be honest no cnut was interested in being even slightly sympathetic to our plight, fill Ibrox fcuk the rest

A boycott is just about the only weapon we have in the armoury right now.

It has already made them back off a bit and can only help dissuade them from taking any more kicks at us.

Punishment is one thing, but their OTT attempts to cripple our club cannot be allowed to continue.

The bad people will be in their ears telling them it'll all blow over and we won't really do it. We must make sure they know we mean business.

I know we'd all like to stick it to our bitter, bitter countrymen but in weakening them, we'd be weakening ourselves. Specific boycotts (like the Dundee Utd one against the arsehole Thompson) make more sense; a message is sent, but does no damage to the wider Scottish game.

How do we get our own back without completely fucking up the SPL? I have no idea.

It disappears and we move elsewhere. But thats for another day.

We don't necessarily have to "fuck up" the SPL either. If we did this boycott for even 1 year, other clubs would come abegging, and THEN we lay down the terms. Until now it's all been about how everyone can fuck over the Rangers. Now, it's going to be about how the Rangers can fuck over everyone else.

I see it as being something of a warning to other clubs that their owners should NOT EVER try to degrade our club or its fans. If they do, we boycott them. If they know this, they'll start to "advise" their own fans of the songs they're allowed to sing and what they can and cannot do when the Rangers visit.