Jump to content

Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.


Ireland


  • Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#41 OneDavidCooper

OneDavidCooper

    Lewis MacLeod

  • True Blue
  • 8,264 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:ENGLAND

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostDevlin, on 10 June 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

If that were the case surely i'd be dead by now :lol:

be careful what you wish for.  ;)

#42 G.E.C.

G.E.C.

    Govan East Corner

  • True Blue
  • 26,935 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Renfrewshire

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:27 PM

Little Ireland will do well against the Croats.

#43 Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan

Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,027 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Glasgow

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

View PostDevlin, on 10 June 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Maybe i'm being hypocritical due to personal reasons but you show me a man who says he isn't a hypocrite and i'll show you a liar...

Galatasary is a scummy club with scummy fans but to suggest everyone of the nation of Ireland wants all the English people of the world dead is just utter lunacy. If that were the case surely i'd be dead by now :lol:
So Galatasary are scum all give you that but Ireland dont even hide their hatred of your country and would gladly do anything but you hate Galatasary why the hatred?

#44 rangers_1993

rangers_1993

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 1,736 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Glenrothes

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player  at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?

#45 Rfc52

Rfc52

    Up the volunteers

  • True Blue
  • 55,937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Up the falls Derrys walls

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

View PostDevlin, on 10 June 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Maybe i'm being hypocritical due to personal reasons but you show me a man who says he isn't a hypocrite and i'll show you a liar...

Galatasary is a scummy club with scummy fans but to suggest everyone of the nation of Ireland wants all the English people of the world dead is just utter lunacy. If that were the case surely i'd be dead by now :lol:

But you are describing Galatasary as scummy and their fans when in truth only a small section will be.

#46 Rfc52

Rfc52

    Up the volunteers

  • True Blue
  • 55,937 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Up the falls Derrys walls

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

View Postjamie_rfc_9, on 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player  at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?

Alan Kernaghan was on the coaching staff and played with ROI, i still dont want to see them do well. Hope that answers your question

#47 Devlin

Devlin

    Hello Sailor...

  • Banned
  • 7,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Clouds.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

View PostSasa_Papac_No1_Fan, on 10 June 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Did I say that? no I said that ireland hate your country and wish death amongst you all and thats my clear hatred to them that people stick up for them even tho they are scum

No but you said something else similarly retarted.

Ireland hate my country, do you mean everyone in Ireland, every one born in Ireland or the Irish government?

They wish death amongst us all? Do you watch a lot of movies? doh

Have you ever met anyone from Ireland? Not a joking question, a genuinely serious one...

#48 norniron1992

norniron1992

    Mark Hateley

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belfast

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

View Postjamie_rfc_9, on 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player  at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?

I'd say alot would still like to see them do shit, If there was a Rangers player playing for Republic of Ireland, then I'd still want the to fail, they are player stealing bastards. They are intent on destroying the Northern Ireland team, they are trying to make the Northern Ireland team a Protestant only team by asking players from catholic/nationalist backgrounds to play for them even if they don't need them.

Cunts!

#49 Devlin

Devlin

    Hello Sailor...

  • Banned
  • 7,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Clouds.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostSasa_Papac_No1_Fan, on 10 June 2012 - 12:28 PM, said:

So Galatasary are scum all give you that but Ireland dont even hide their hatred of your country and would gladly do anything but you hate Galatasary why the hatred?

I don't believe "Ireland" hate my country.

#50 Devlin

Devlin

    Hello Sailor...

  • Banned
  • 7,650 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Clouds.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostRfc52, on 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

But you are describing Galatasary as scummy and their fans when in truth only a small section will be.

I know this. I've made this clear that i'm being hypocritical.

#51 G.E.C.

G.E.C.

    Govan East Corner

  • True Blue
  • 26,935 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Renfrewshire

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

View Postjamie_rfc_9, on 10 June 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

See if there was anyone in the irish team that was a player  at Rangers would anyone like to see ireland do well ?
Our youth keeper Alan Smith is from the ROI, not saying he'll make the senior side though.

#52 castlereaghger

castlereaghger

    Arthur Numan

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Location:belfast

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

View Postnorniron1992, on 10 June 2012 - 12:34 PM, said:

I'd say alot would still like to see them do shit, If there was a Rangers player playing for Republic of Ireland, then I'd still want the to fail, they are player stealing bastards. They are intent on destroying the Northern Ireland team, they are trying to make the Northern Ireland team a Protestant only team by asking players from catholic/nationalist backgrounds to play for them even if they don't need them.

Cunts!
But in all honesty who wants someone playing for them that isn't commited? Work with two lads who were giving it all the mccelans a dirty F*nian don't want F*#ians playing for us etc this week asked why they didn't like him their reply was cos he opted to play for the republic? Yet said they don't want Catholics playing anyway how does that work out? My own view I want anyone from northern Ireland to play for northern Ireland but if their allegiances lie elsewhere and they aren't fully commited to northern Ireland happy for them to play for whoever else.

Edited by castlereaghger, 10 June 2012 - 12:49 PM.


#53 Sgt. Pepper

Sgt. Pepper

    Think of me as a Mod...Without all the power!

  • True Blue
  • 4,164 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Drumchapel, Glasgow

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:54 PM

I hate Ihreland, cos I hate Fhenyuns, Even the wee thoddlers n that!!!

Hope holland win it cos they play in Orange.

#54 norniron1992

norniron1992

    Mark Hateley

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belfast

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

View Postcastlereaghger, on 10 June 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

But in all honesty who wants someone playing for them that isn't commited? Work with two lads who were giving it all the mccelans a dirty F*nian don't want F*#ians playing for us etc this week asked why they didn't like him their reply was cos he opted to play for the republic? Yet said they don't want Catholics playing anyway how does that work out? My own view I want anyone from northern Ireland to play for northern Ireland but if their allegiances lie elsewhere and they aren't fully commited to northern Ireland happy for them to play for whoever else.

I just don't think its fair that they can pick players from one nation who don't even qualify though blood relation, or residency. These players milk the NI system then when they are told they can play for RoI they jump right over, that should not be-able to happen. Look how many of Northern Ireland's greatest players have came from the nationalist/catholic backgrounds, Pat Jennings, Martin O'Neill, Gerry Armstrong etc If a player doesn't want to play for NI and would rather player RoI is fine, but unless he qualifies for them then that doesn't mean he should be able to play for them.

But not only are they picking our best talent, they are also pushing the belief that Catholics don't support NI and second that they feel unwelcome at NI matches, neither are true, they are a pathetic footballing association.

#55 CoatbridgeBear

CoatbridgeBear

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,894 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Coatbridge

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Fuckin tattie munching cunts!

#56 CoatbridgeBear

CoatbridgeBear

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,894 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Coatbridge

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

View PostDevlin, on 10 June 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

No but you said something else similarly retarted.

Ireland hate my country, do you mean everyone in Ireland, every one born in Ireland or the Irish government?

They wish death amongst us all? Do you watch a lot of movies? doh

Have you ever met anyone from Ireland? Not a joking question, a genuinely serious one...
Eh ? :lol:

Ya Fud.

#57 OneDavidCooper

OneDavidCooper

    Lewis MacLeod

  • True Blue
  • 8,264 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:ENGLAND

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

View Postnorniron1992, on 10 June 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

I just don't think its fair that they can pick players from one nation who don't even qualify though blood relation, or residency. These players milk the NI system then when they are told they can play for RoI they jump right over, that should not be-able to happen. Look how many of Northern Ireland's greatest players have came from the nationalist/catholic backgrounds, Pat Jennings, Martin O'Neill, Gerry Armstrong etc If a player doesn't want to play for NI and would rather player RoI is fine, but unless he qualifies for them then that doesn't mean he should be able to play for them.

But not only are they picking our best talent, they are also pushing the belief that Catholics don't support NI and second that they feel unwelcome at NI matches, neither are true, they are a pathetic footballing association.

They did the same in the 90's with a string of Englishmen who qualified because they had some distant Aunty who was from ROI. Cascarino played when not even qualified.

I simply ignore them.

#58 CoatbridgeBear

CoatbridgeBear

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,894 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Coatbridge

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

View PostOneDavidCooper, on 10 June 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

be careful what you wish for.  ;)
;)

#59 norniron1992

norniron1992

    Mark Hateley

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belfast

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostOneDavidCooper, on 10 June 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

They did the same in the 90's with a string of Englishmen who qualified because they had some distant Aunty who was from ROI. Cascarino played when not even qualified.

I simply ignore them.

Thing is, if they actually have parents or grandparents who come from RoI or if they have lived there for long enough to gain citizenship then that is fine. But the fact that they can pick players who don't fulfill either of these is a disgrace.

#60 Edmiston Drive

Edmiston Drive

    Silence is Golden.

  • Banned
  • 34,290 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeen

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostRfc52, on 10 June 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

Alan Kernaghan was on the coaching staff and played with ROI, i still dont want to see them do well. Hope that answers your question

Alan was a good BB boy as a youngster.