Kilmarnock Football Suporters Ass. Statement 16th June 2012

North Rd

Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association Statement – 16th June 2012

In light of recent developments related to The Rangers FC we the Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association wish to issue the following statement: -

"The recent survey conducted by Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association (KFCSA), together with other feedback, has highlighted that a considerable majority of Kilmarnock fans have expressed an opinion that The Rangers Football Club "newco" should not be immediately permitted entry into the SPL.

KFCSA has shared this information with Kilmarnock Football Club, urging the Chairman, Michael Johnston to consider these views when attending forthcoming SPL meetings on this unfortunate matter.

We understand SPL rules are such that any vote on admitting a ‘newco’ Rangers to the SPL is at least 2 weeks away and we also understand that ahead of any vote, Kilmarnock FC will directly consult our supporters. We are aware the Club is currently deciding how best to arrange that consultation - with an announcement expected soon.

It has also been confirmed to us that as part of the Club’s consultation process, the KFCSA committee members will be invited to meet with the Chairman and additionally we hope to arrange an appropriate open meeting for Kilmarnock fans to attend.

We welcome these developments and we encourage every Kilmarnock supporter to participate in the Club’s consultation process once it is announced. KFCSA are also very sympathetic with the plight of the fans of Rangers Football Club, but we believe sporting integrity has to be the core principle for all decisions made by the football authorities in Scotland."

KFCSA will issue a further statement on this matter in due course.

http://www.kfcsa.org.uk/wp-content/u...nt_1606121.pdf

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly appear to be turning up the heat.

Well, I'm sorry Scumarnock but I truly hope you are the first Club to die, shortly followed by a few of your side-kicks (tu)

In fact, your small "fan-base" will probably mean you will be near the front of the queue :) Enjoy next season's bumper games against Celtic FC and.. yes, you said it, Ross County.

Regards,

ThePeopleWeAre.

P.S. We shall not be killed :uk:

Good.

I don't want any of these clubs voting us back in. I don't care about their opinion, and certainly don't want any false charity, designed to look like they helped us, when in actuality they are helping themselves.

We really don't want to be there, at least, thats the feedback I've been getting from most Bears I'm speaking to.

Other clubs are irrelevant.

news just in......statement by Corkinator, self appointed fans spokesperson.

"We, The Rangers Fans, would like to tell all you SPL clubs, Fans, Chairman and also the CORRUPT entity which you call the SFA to go and take a flying fuck to yourselves, all in the name of sporting integrity of course. Please, please, please demote us to the 3rd Division as the soonest opportunity and see how long you survive. But do not dress this up in anything other than hatred, intolerance and bigotry"

"as a once great Ranger stated, We welcome the chase, although I believe dead men find it rather difficult to run"

Thank you

Corkinator

WATP, SAFS for The Rangers.

PS i hope your next shite has a broken lighbulb in it, in the name of sporting integrity, of course.

Sandy Armour - an ugly looking wee cunt at the best of times.

Christ some of their Admin staff canny even walk tae their taxis unaided after some of the home games!

I wonder what the KFCSA think of the Park Hotel's wee run in with HMRC over unpaid taxes on staff tips. A practice that still went on after the event.

A team with debt that they will never be able to pay off talking about sporting integrity, you couldn't make it up.

Let's see how long they survive without us. Without the money from our supporters, a sky tv deal and the £2.4m in transfers we've paid them is why they're still here.

Certainly appear to be turning up the heat.

Well, I'm sorry Scumarnock but I truly hope you are the first Club to die, shortly followed by a few of your side-kicks (tu)

In fact, your small "fan-base" will probably mean you will be near the front of the queue :) Enjoy next season's bumper games against Celtic FC and.. yes, you said it, Ross County.

Regards,

ThePeopleWeAre.

P.S. We shall not be killed :uk:

The scum already boycott RP, though not with too much success.

I'll repeat myself once again. If we stay in the SPL, Kilmarnock should be one of the1st clubs we boycott.

They won't last a season.

The Kilmarnock chairman wont vote against it, them along with the sheep, Motherwell, Dundee Utd and Inverness are the clubs most at risk from a drop off in revenue.

I wonder how these fan groups would respond if their chairman said to them - "ok we'll vote for sporting integrity but we'll need to at least double the price of tickets, programmes, merchandise etc".

I imagine their already meagre attendencies would dwindle even further.

With all this new found sporting integrity going round, I can't wait for next seasons SPL. The referee's are going to have such an easy job because of course no players be fouling, diving, calling for others to be booked, claiming a corner when they know they knocked it out, claiming a goalkick when they know the ball was over the line. It's going to be a fun season indeed, in fact the sporting integrity is going to be so high they can probably do away with referee's all together.

Oh well looks like mr Johnston will be putting there fees up if we are voted out the spl and the park hotel will be a car park for a new sainsburys

Then his daughter would also be unemployed. The one he installed as hotel manager with no qualifications.

No wonder they're going doon the tubes.

They have debts they have openly admitted they will struggle to pay back. Where is the sporting integrity here? A league cup victory won with money thats not even theirs? Aye. OK Killie.

With all this new found sporting integrity going round, I can't wait for next seasons SPL. The referee's are going to have such an easy job because of course no players be fouling, diving, calling for others to be booked, claiming a corner when they know they knocked it out, claiming a goalkick when they know the ball was over the line. It's going to be a fun season indeed, in fact the sporting integrity is going to be so high they can probably do away with referee's all together.

Don't forget the bigotry and offensive singing and chanting, without us there will be none of that wickedness either. :rolleyes:

I don't want any of these clubs voting us back in. I don't care about their opinion, and certainly don't want any false charity, designed to look like they helped us, when in actuality they are helping themselves.

It's a win-win situation for us, now.

They vote to keep us and their (so called) own fans will hammer their very own clubs. They vote us out and the financial reality will hammer them instead.

Div. 3 for me.

It's a win-win situation for us, now.

They vote to keep us and their (so called) own fans will hammer their very own clubs. They vote us out and the financial reality will hammer them instead.

Div. 3 for me.

Don't forget the other option, which is the best one of all, and absolutely fuck all to do with us.

The Dhims boycott any club who votes for us to stay in the SPL!

news just in......statement by Corkinator, self appointed fans spokesperson.

"We, The Rangers Fans, would like to tell all you SPL clubs, Fans, Chairman and also the CORRUPT entity which you call the SFA to go and take a flying fuck to yourselves, all in the name of sporting integrity of course. Please, please, please demote us to the 3rd Division as the soonest opportunity and see how long you survive. But do not dress this up in anything other than hatred, intolerance and bigotry"

"as a once great Ranger stated, We welcome the chase, although I believe dead men find it rather difficult to run"

Thank you

Corkinator

WATP, SAFS for The Rangers.

PS i hope your next shite has a broken lighbulb in it, in the name of sporting integrity, of course.

HAHAHA WELL DONE!!!! flyin fcuk ma kinda language

The other clubs fans all seemto love that phrase sporting integrity. What's actually sporting about debts/finance etc? It's got fuck all to do with 'sporting' and more to do with 'do what we want'.

The scum already boycott RP, though not with too much success.

I'll repeat myself once again. If we stay in the SPL, Kilmarnock should be one of the1st clubs we boycott.

They won't last a season.

They should all be on the end of a boycott, Booler. If the "family club" of unwashed mankys choose to do so then fine, that's with their club and their interests.

However, should they also carry out a boycott it will only weaken all these club's financial positions much to our delight.

I would be very disappointed though if anyone did go against the boycott, as difficult for some as it may be, because these fans and chairman really need to feel the strength of the Rangers support.

I wouldn't wish what we have all went through over the last 4 months on ANYBODY... except 11 and possibly more Scottish clubs.

Don't forget the other option, which is the best one of all, and absolutely fuck all to do with us.

The Dhims boycott any club who votes for us to stay in the SPL!

The didy club 'fans' who are intent on harming their own should be fully aware of the consequences of such actions. The SPL are intent on creating punishments so severe for clubs who are not run properly that it would be enough to kill some of them stone dead.

Can you imagine the impact that a 75% reduction in TV, sponsorship and prize money over three years would have on some of these diddy clubs? Third Lanark - they should remember it.

And another reminder for them - all it took was a payment of around £85k to fail for Dunfermline not to be able to meet their wage bill.

The RFFF stepped for Dunfermline - money directly from The Rangers support - and now, having happily taken the money, Yorkston wants us hammered.

We wont forget.