Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Opinion Poll: SPL v Div 3

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Opinion Poll: SPL v Div 3 (240 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you rather we applied to....

1. SPL? (39 votes [16.25%])

Percentage of vote: 16.25%

2. Division 3? (201 votes [83.75%])

Percentage of vote: 83.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Igglepiggle

Igglepiggle

David Cooper Templeton

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

Im getting real sick of the spl clubs really sticking the boot in when we are down. My only worry about div 3 is do we have the money to go down but keep murray park and ibrox and full time players.

#42 Redmond7

Redmond7

Richard Gough

• True Blue
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

SPL with no other sanctions, or SFL 3 for me. SFL 1 as someone else suggested is the worst possible scenario imo, we get fucked over for a season whilst the diddy clubs milk the SKY deal and no doubt squander their ill gotten gains? No thanks, I don't even see where that fits in the whole 'sporting integrity' bullshit thats been spouted by every shite club in the SPL and beyond.

#43 nachothelegend

nachothelegend

Ally McCoist

• True Blue
  • 11,576 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostOlegKuznetsov, on 19 June 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

At the weekend I had came round to a reasonable compromise frame of mind. I was willing to look to the common good, for the sake of the game, but I fear that has changed due to this prolonged and systematic, savage gang rap of our club.

After yesterday's announcement of another impending stitch up, Fuck the SPL. I want nothing to do with it. Today, my mate was saying we should withdraw our application and just give them the titles back, stating that we want nothing to do with the SPL ever again. A while back I would have rejected that out of hand. Not so sure now.

I want a season ticket for the SFL or anything but the SPL. I really can't stomach the thought of being part of that set up and its myriad constituent bastards.

Never, in our continuing 140 year existence, should we have to put up with this. Enough is well and truly enough.
Mate Iv'e been like this since 2008 . The Fixtures done it for me ,they Fucked us then, and are still trying it.

#44 nachothelegend

nachothelegend

Ally McCoist

• True Blue
  • 11,576 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostRedmond7, on 19 June 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

SPL with no other sanctions, or SFL 3 for me. SFL 1 as someone else suggested is the worst possible scenario imo, we get fucked over for a season whilst the diddy clubs milk the SKY deal and no doubt squander their ill gotten gains? No thanks, I don't even see where that fits in the whole 'sporting integrity' bullshit thats been spouted by every shite club in the SPL and beyond.

Exactly , they wouldn't even help the Cooeficient in that Time.

#45 laudrupno1

laudrupno1

Jim Baxter

• True Blue
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:07 PM

Division 3 for me  (tu)  :21:

#46 IainB

IainB

Dr.Kip

• True Blue
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

To the fuckin bunch of numpties at the SPL the monies were NOT spent to win your pokey WEE league Jeesshusss we dont need to spend that kind of monies to beat the likes of Dundee utd, Heart, Motherwell or even the scum, the monies and the EBT's were there to attract players we thought we could progress and be successful in Europe with. Other clubs have run up higher debts than Rangers (including recently the scum) difference is they have enough TV revenue to service the debts, or in the scums part an owner offering up soft loans which are kept out of the accounts. Would love a forensic accountant to go through the scum books more twist and turns than a Craig Whyte holding company.

#47 Yorkie Bear

Yorkie Bear

Jorg Albertz

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

Let's face it, Green is not going to go for Div3. It looks like we'll end up in the SPL and they will impose severe sanctions to ensure that we we will not win the title for a number of years. The SPL's greatest fear is that we are admitted and then win the title. They will ensure this will not happen.

I wonder what Ally thinks about this?

#48 Ricky_

Ricky_

Terry Butcher

• Banned
  • 4,387 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

87%13 now in favour of Div3.
i think thats pretty conclusive so far.

#49 Blue Army Faction

Blue Army Faction

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

Div 3, and then sit back and watch as the minnows gang rape Celtic via their 11-1 advantage.

#50 Spacecowboy

Spacecowboy

The Bigest and Badest Bear alive today

• True Blue
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:21 PM

Div 3 for me also.

would love to see the other SPL clubs suffer from their losses gained for wanting us out or kicking us while down.

Div3 would give us a good amount of time to gel in some younger players and also get our finances in order for a time and make an assault on the lower divisions, then in time getting back to the SPL (no doubt in the shortest amount of time possible) when we get back I'm sure some of the current member clubs will be out of business or there abouts.

surely they will be offered support, in a way that we weren't, will be interesting either way.

and will also add to our collection of trophies that we have never won proving us to be by far the best team in the world winning at every level in our country and having won everything available to any FT club in all out leagues.

anywhere and everywhere!!

WATP

#51 bailbo

bailbo

Jorg Albertz

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:58 PM

Div 3 for me fuck the spl, and any fan saying they wont follow in div 3 fuck off now you are no fan, if you walk because of that true fans follow no matter what

#52 Scodamcdoda

Scodamcdoda

Stuart McCall

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

View Postbailbo, on 20 June 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Div 3 for me fuck the spl, and any fan saying they wont follow in div 3 fuck off now you are no fan, if you walk because of that true fans follow no matter what

This is what being a rangers SUPPORTER is all about if you don't follow to division 3 you can fu k right off we don't need "fans" we need supporters,a lot of bears are losing sight of what it means to FOLLOW FOLLOW!!!  Should we go to elgin/bury/the FUCKIN Indian premier we SHALL follow the fuck on and if Ye don't there is 11 other diddy teams to be a fan of cos we don't need u !!!!! Rant over.

Watp no surrender

#53 jjcale27

jjcale27

Mark Hateley

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

Division 3 please

#54 bluenose48

bluenose48

Andy Goram

• True Blue
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

I voted div 3 because it seems that to be admitted back into the SPL we as a club will be forced to bend over trousers down and be royally shafted.

Now supporters from the other side of town may be used to that sort of punishment but we are not.

From reading newspapers and other clubs websites they are whipping themselves into what can only be described as religous fervour in their clamour to punish us and they won't stop until they have exhausted themselves or we are dead.

I personally would not give them the pleasure they would derive from this.

Mr Green I don't think this was part of your plans  as it will greatly affect the income you will derive. But if you do the right thing by us and apply for div 3 to get these bigoted arseholes off our backs. You will find out why we are the greatest fans in the world. WATP

#55 Jonok

Jonok

Andy Goram

• True Blue
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

SPL for me as I don't think we should have been refused entry in the first place.

#56 OlegKuznetsov

OlegKuznetsov

The Quintessentially British Poster.

• Site Writer
  • 22,978 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

View PostJonok, on 04 February 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

SPL for me as I don't think we should have been refused entry in the first place.
People were voting in this old thread on the basis of the threat to remove titles for no reason, whilst penalising us year on year.

The SPL is suffering because of it. That's why they must try to botch up another deal for a new structure, but it also has the double advantage of another two kicks at us- SFL3 promotion to SFL2 may be removed and there may be no Division 1 title in effect. So much for your noble climb back up the leagues, Rangers.

That said, your bumping of this thread should remind us what we chose and I'm comfortable with that, if not the games that were played against us.