Excited for the Adventure.

GaryMc

Hey everyone.

I've been away on holiday these past 2 weeks so haven't been on this. Due to this I've missed a lot of goings on with whats been happening with players and the SPLOL and what have you. I'm absolutely gutted about the players leaving and feel betrayed as I guess we all do.

Now over the past few months it's been the most depressing times I've ever had as a Rangers supporter due to been born basically at the start of our 9 in a row adventure so I have been spoiled with success and glory you could say. But now it seems like its coming to the end of our troubles and we can hopefully, within the coming months really begin rebuilding ourselves to what we once where and get back to where we belong.

Now assuming we go to the 3 division (where I want us to go) I want to ask the question: Is anyone really excited about the adventure ahead? I know I am.

As I grew up during our success of 9IAR I never really feel as though I contributed to that but within the next few months I am hoping, if finances allow it I can get my season ticket back and be part of this great adventure to rebuild our fantastic club.

I hope I can be part of taking our club back to the top whilst we watch every fucker who screwed us over crumble around us whilst we begin to prosper again and by fuck it will be sweet when we are once again back right at the top where we are meant to be.

I'll shut up now as I guess you're probably bored by now (assuming you read the whole post :) ) and I'll end it with a......

WATP!!! :21:

Never a truer word said Buzz. I started early 80's and had to sneak to games with mates.

It's harder to go knowing our gonna get soaked and maybe Humped. Fuck, we used to be in fifth or sixth place after a good few games back then. But it weeds out the fannies from the support, and I hope the memories of the true fans I have are renewed.

WATP, and being in the auld enclosure with true bears is something I'm looking forward to so much. Ok, no enclosure, but its close enough.

Never a truer word said Buzz. I started early 80's and had to sneak to games with mates.

It's harder to go knowing our gonna get soaked and maybe Humped. Fuck, we used to be in fifth or sixth place after a good few games back then. But it weeds out the fannies from the support, and I hope the memories of the true fans I have are renewed.

WATP, and being in the auld enclosure with true bears is something I'm looking forward to so much. Ok, no enclosure, but its close enough.

So how bad do you think it'll be if we end up in the third, i've no reason to doubt anybody on here who says they'll renew season tickets regardless, but what about the support as a whole.

We need big numbers if we're going to survive being away from the top for 3 years.

Insert struth quote here

"In our times of challenge and difficulty we are fortunate to have standards to draw inspiration from and adhere to. The solid, timeless foundations that we have built that will support and sustain us as we strive for better and brighter times ahead.

Fear not, for these principles are substantial, steadfast, and shall not buckle in the face of adversity.

Let me remind you of two profoundly important guides - lest we forget: Fuck Cultic and the diddy clubs."

"In our times of challenge and difficulty we are fortunate to have standards to draw inspiration from and adhere to. The solid, timeless foundations that we have built that will support and sustain us as we strive for better and brighter times ahead.

Fear not, for these principles are substantial, steadfast, and shall not buckle in the face of adversity.

Let me remind you of two profoundly important guides - lest we forget: Fuck Cultic and the diddy clubs."

thats the one :)