Celtic employees were investing in film companies to avoid paying tax.

v7vd51.jpg

At the time this was a loophole to avoid paying tax which has now been closed.

But they where still avoiding paying tax and ra sellick knew about it. It is no different from EBTS.

The picture is not that good but you can make out all the players and the companies they invested in with Celtic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...siness-17823613

v7vd51.jpg

At the time this was a loophole to avoid paying tax which has now been closed.

But they where still avoiding paying tax and ra sellick knew about it. It is no different from EBTS.

The picture is not that good but you can make out all the players and the companies they invested in with Celtic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17823613

Good find, and my eyes are good enough to see Liewell's name there. :sherlock:

*Tin hat on*

I'm pretty sure is was brought up a while ago and it was found our own players from around that time were doing the same, remember Barry Ferguson defo being one of the players.

The other difference here was, this was the players investing their own money for a better return, not the club paying it to them via a 3rd party route. /end

*Tin hat on*

I'm pretty sure is was brought up a while ago and it was found our own players from around that time were doing the same, remember Barry Ferguson defo being one of the players.

The other difference here was, this was the players investing their own money for a better return, not the club paying it to them via a 3rd party route. /end

I know i put Celtic players in the tiitle but it wasn't just the players. Peter Lawwell invested in it and so did Eric Riley & Martin O'Neill.

*Tin hat on*

Yes but we're already guilty as hell aren't we :BELM:.

Obviously septic want our titles but they should be invesigated first to prove they would be any more worthy of them than the club who won them on the park ... they have had no light shone on their tax affairs so far so let there be light and let's see how much right they have to the high moral ground

mate this was already stated weeks ago or even month or two on RM

But still there was no mention of it else where. We should be sending this to people like chris graham and GDS. Putting it out there to the journos on twitter etc.

Looks whats happened with the Rangers EBTS there going to town with it trying strip of us of titles etc.

This should be dealt with the same way.

If people can be bothered to get it sent out to journos papers STV etc etc someone will report on it.

Everyday there is another story about us in the media with ex taig players saying it's all Rangers fault etc.

Cunts blaming us because teams could go into admin etc etc.

It's as if Rangers where the only club on the planet doing this sort of thing. And ra sellick and there manger have the brass neck to want our titles for something they have done in the past themselves.

*Tin hat on*

That may be so but the moral question is the principle thing.

Pot kettle,kettle pot, and all that.

Everyone is at it and this one was out months ago. Type a name into director check on the net and it will tell you who is involved in what.Its all public stuff and at that time being involved in the arts or film industry was tax beneficial. Look up Craig Bellamy on that site. He backed more movies than Pearl and Dean. :lol: