When the Ally McCoist statue is made.....

Where should such an artwork be placed at Ibrox?

Right outside the Broomy so the next time those bastards come to Ibrox they have to walk past it.

In the meantime it gives Bears a laugh on the way to the games.

I am not joking, I would love to see the truth in how we feel being portrayed instead of this respect your enemy pish.

Rangers hate the tims and vice versa, people should deal with the truth.

Enough crap has been said recently to last a lifetime imo.

We hate them and they hate us, fact.

Right outside the Broomy so the next time those bastards come to Ibrox they have to walk past it.

In the meantime it gives Bears a laugh on the way to the games.

I am not joking, I would love to see the truth in how we feel being portrayed instead of this respect your enemy pish.

Rangers hate the tims and vice versa, people should deal with the truth.

Enough crap has been said recently to last a lifetime imo.

We hate them and they hate us, fact.

You are more interested in winding up our enemies than paying a tribute to Ally??

Also why the fuck would you put it there, they would vandalise every time they came!

You are more interested in winding up our enemies than paying a tribute to Ally??

Also why the fuck would you put it there, they would vandalise every time they came!

No you are wrong, I pay tribute every time I speak or write about Ally and have nothing but respect and admiration for the man so take that back please.

Its not to wind anyone up, its called telling the truth and having a laugh at the same time.

They vandalise every time they come anyway which you should already know and at least this would keep it outside the stadium at least.

No you are wrong, I pay tribute every time I speak or write about Ally and have nothing but respect and admiration for the man so take that back please.

Its not to wind anyone up, its called telling the truth and having a laugh at the same time.

They vandalise every time they come anyway which you should already know and at least this would keep it outside the stadium at least.

So why put a tribute of someone that means so much in a place when you know fine well it will get vandalised all because you want to portray your hatred of the tarriers?

Also , 'at least this would keep it outside the stadium' ??? Aye I'm sure once they get into the stadium they will say ach we've already ruined a statue of McCoist let's not do anymore damage <cr>

So why put a tribute of someone that means so much in a place when you know fine well it will get vandalised all because you want to portray your hatred of the tarriers?

Also , 'at least this would keep it outside the stadium' ??? Aye I'm sure once they get into the stadium they will say ach we've already ruined a statue of McCoist let's not do anymore damage <cr>

You do know what my statue is of in post 7 mate do you not?

Read the whole thread loyal. :lol:

Hardly a tribute my statue, more of a statement.

You are right though, they would still damage the inside of the stadium to.

Thats why I portray my hatred of them quite a bit.

Don't understand why you have a problem with me hating Celtic and what they stand for.

That is quite strange imo

You do know what my statue is of in post 7 mate do you not?

Read the whole thread loyal. :lol:

Hardly a tribute my statue, more of a statement.

You are right though, they would still damage the inside of the stadium to.

Thats why I portray my hatred of them quite a bit.

Don't understand why you have a problem with me hating Celtic and what they stand for.

That is quite strange imo

Hadn't seen what you proposed for the statue, so apologies for that!

Hence the reason I found it strange that you would want a statue somewhere where it could be wrecked!

Your talk of why I would have a problem with you hating Celtic is just fucking stupid! Not sure how you came to that conclusion from what I had said right enough?!