I have been looking for something we could do as fans that not only helps the club but also helps bring through our younger fans.I think a training day at ibrox sponsered by the RFFF would be a good idea and was looking for some feed back (ideas). Have a training day at ibrox where fans could pay a small ticket price for entry maybe with child tickets free or for a £1. The RFFF could pay for some extra entertainment maybe including marching band, card display, competitions for kids under sixteen where you could go on the park and hit a penalty like they do at the basketball.We could also display all our throphies on the park. The RFFF could also arrange for guest speakers to talk about our proud history as the greatest club in the world with players past and present talking to the fans about their fondest memories at the club. Players like laudrup could talk about his header that sealed nine in a row! Was wondering if this would be possible and if supporters clubs and buses would back the day to ensure ibrox was filled to the rafters. These are the reasons i believe it would be a good idea
* raise funds(could help stave of redundencies for staff at ibrox, securing jobs for the next season to give the club time to review its finances and income streams)
* Help team morale ( show players and staff we are thankful for everything they have done for the club and that we will continue to support them no matter what)
* Allows us fans to see the gers, a bounce game between the reserves and first team could be arranged ( any excuse to see the gers!)
* Allows young fans the chance to meet and greet players. This will help dispell any negitive comments our young fans have heard, show them the real gers institution.
* Chance to parade our throphies round the park and celebrate being the most successful club in history. (not sure if the screens have been fixed as part of the re fit at ibrox if they are we could run a video of past glories)
* Have players past and present talk to fans live or by video about what the gers meant to them and of fond memories they have (Again teach our young fans our history)
* Chance for Mccoist to talk about coming season and maybe could announce captain for next year. (lets get back to football)
* Helps fans who cannot afford season tickets to take part in helping our club.(tents in carpark along with superstore could sell merchandise and tours etc player signings all for small charge.) again save jobs at ibrox help seal our family history.
* Chance for club sponsers to take part with promos etc. (large turn out will help ease any worries our sponsers have and show we dont do walking away.)
know this is a bit long winded sorry for that but just want to feel like we are doing something positive.