Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just wanting this to end and get back to football

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 amafa majeed

amafa majeed

Moses McNeil

• Loyal Bluenose
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.
The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all
I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.
advertisement

#2 JCDBigBear

JCDBigBear

Gazza

• 5,056 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Postamafa majeed, on 22 July 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.
The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all
I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.

The Club IS alive !!

#3 adam2102

adam2102

Gazza

• True Blue
  • 5,259 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

KEPT the club alive?   :drugang:

#4 ForeverBlue_Since91

ForeverBlue_Since91

WHO DARES WINS

• True Blue
  • 27,425 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

View Postamafa majeed, on 22 July 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

So what taig Website did u come from?

#5 Chuck_Fickens

Chuck_Fickens

║▌║█║▌║▌│

• True Blue
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

Your facebook is very interesting. As are the negative reps you've issued so far.

Goodbye, Amafa Maface. Posted Image

#6 rangers_1993

rangers_1993

Richard Gough

• True Blue
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

:shifty: aye you must be a fenian bastard

#7 Konovolov

Konovolov

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

No neg reps, and only one set of shifty eyes? I'm disappointed guys!