6 replies to this topic

#1 amafa majeed

amafa majeed

Moses McNeil

• Reserve Team
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.
The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all
I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.

#2 JCDBigBear

JCDBigBear

The Jim

• 6,272 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:39 PM

Is anyone as sick of all the daily goings on as me, all I want is to go and watch a game on a saturday.
The sfa and spl have wasted the game for every one , murray has destroyed rangers because he thought he could be an icon but all he did was con us all
I think he put whyte up to it and he thinks if he comes back like the mesiah we will support him . If he does he is in for a shock I for one will never forgive him for what he has done to rangers. I would rather have done without any of the sucess that we got under his regime and kept the club alive.

The Club IS alive !!

#3 adam2102

adam2102

Gazza

• First Team
  • 5,259 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

KEPT the club alive? :drugang:

#4 ForeverBlue_Since91

ForeverBlue_Since91

WHO DARES WINS

• First Team
  • 27,425 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

So what taig Website did u come from?

#5 Chuck_Fickens

Chuck_Fickens

║▌║█║▌║▌│

• First Team
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

Your facebook is very interesting. As are the negative reps you've issued so far.

Goodbye, Amafa Maface. Posted Image

#6 rangers_1993

rangers_1993

Richard Gough

• First Team
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 10:57 PM

:shifty: aye you must be a fenian bastard

#7 Konovolov

Konovolov

Arthur Numan

• First Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

No neg reps, and only one set of shifty eyes? I'm disappointed guys!

MOBILE SITE