Real Radio Football Phone In

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a semi-regular listner to it, it was pretty fun, usually gave me a laugh or 2.

another direct result of the Rangers debacle. The SFA/SPL cost more people their jobs.

It's luaghable that some deluded diddy-club fans still think Sky will fork out for the SPL...... their isn;t even enough interest in Scottish football now to run a radio phone-in.

I stopped listening when DJ teamed up with Roughie. They were more interested in making each other laugh whilst talking nonsense. Not much footy chat at all.

It was funny when Ewen was on and he would cast his line out and get a bite from many daft Celts in a Keevins-esque kind of way. When he left the show..... I stopped being a regular listener and switched to Clyde.

As soon as they moved Ewen Cameron they nailed the coffin, they had the market as well, until some cliwn made that decision. never listened to it since!

clyde only place for fitba if they can sort out the call structures, murder listening to Tommy the cOmmy tarrier phoning in under different names every night!!

Football phone ins hve had their day and are dying. How anyone would want to take the trouble to say phone RC and ask for the opinions of the likes of Hugh Keevins truly baffles me! why??

Always astounds me that Bears still phone in asking taigs their opinion on Rangers. As if they will get an honest answer. doh:uk:

Football phone ins hve had their day and are dying. How anyone would want to take the trouble to say phone RC and ask for the opinions of the likes of Hugh Keevins truly baffles me! why??

This

Most of the journalists on they phone ins have no credibility.