Rangers will play Falkirk in the 2nd round of the Ramsden's Cup

RFC Rob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we be boycotting Falkirk? If you don't want to go then fine, better chance for me to get a ticket. I know they are kuntz because of the 3-2 p!sh but they are an SFL team and they voted us in to their league. So no boycott for me.

Unfair on the SFL clubs, what have they done to hurt us? Division 3 is what we all wanted.

I'm not going to pick and choose when to watch the team in terms of away games. I made a decision not long after we entered administration that I would not line the pockets of another club other than that of my own.

I will attend Ibrox for the rest of my life but that is where it ends (other than cup finals).

(tu)

I'm not going to pick and choose when to watch the team in terms of away games. I made a decision not long after we entered administration that I would not line the pockets of another club other than that of my own.

I will attend Ibrox for the rest of my life but that is where it ends (other than cup finals).

(tu)

Very much your entitlement but I doubt the majority will agree, I believe we can actually make friends of the SFL clubs. The SPL and the SFA are where the bitterness should really be.

(tu)

Deep down I feel that I am probably wrong in supporting this. Unfortunately, due to events in recent months, this is exactly how I am going to behave. I will NOT travel to any other ground other than Ibrox for the foreseeable future. Sorry!!

Deep down I feel that I am probably wrong in supporting this. Unfortunately, due to events in recent months, this is exactly how I am going to behave. I will NOT travel to any other ground other than Ibrox for the foreseeable future. Sorry!!

Even cup finals? Come on now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when we were being set up for life in Division 1 all these teams came out and stuck the boot in to Rangers hence where the talk of boycotts came from.

I'm sure it was pretty unanimous that SFL1 clubs were on the boycott list not SFL3 and SFL2.

It's up to each individual what they do but I certainly won't be putting money into these cunts coffers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but when we were being set up for life in Division 1 all these teams came out and stuck the boot in to Rangers hence where the talk of boycotts came from.

I'm sure it was pretty unanimous that SFL1 clubs were on the boycott list not SFL3 and SFL2.

It's up to each individual what they do but I certainly won't be putting money into these cunts coffers.

Division 3 is what we majorly as a fan base wanted, and the boot was more stuck into Regan, Doncaster and co anyway.

(tu)

Will you be attending Ibrox for cup games? As this would be lining other clubs pockets!

Also going on your reasoning, going to cup finals is lining the pockets of an organisation who have done at least as much, if not more, than the clubs you are already boycotting!

Having said that I understand it's a personal choice what games anybody goes to, so there's nothing wrong with what your doing, just think you are still picking and choosing!

Division 3 is what we majorly as a fan base wanted, and the boot was more stuck into Regan, Doncaster and co anyway.

Yea we all wanted Division 3 but that's still not the point.

There's a nice wee dig near the end of this

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5986&Itemid=320

As I said I'm not going to tell anyone what to do,quite disappointed with the draw as midweek games is the only ones I'll make but I aint going to Falkirk.

If the game is on BBC Alba, and you're unfamiliar with the old language, feel like a participant by joining in with some choice phrases:

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean *Falkirk player* (You're a cunt *Falkirk player*)

Sugh mo bhod *Falkirk player* (Suck on my dick *Falkirk player*)

Deoghail am fallus bh rr duine mharbh siadha tiadhan *Falkirk player* (Suck the sweat off a dead mans balls *Falkirk player*)

Let the mirth ensue. :crabflute:

Yea we all wanted Division 3 but that's still not the point.

There's a nice wee dig near the end of this

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5986&Itemid=320

As I said I'm not going to tell anyone what to do,quite disappointed with the draw as midweek games is the only ones I'll make but I aint going to Falkirk.

Don't think there's anything much there, yes they make a general point about creditors but I don't feel great myself that we're leaving behind creditors unpaid, albeit I think we've been more than punished for it and deserve this fresh start.

It's up to you but the team need our backing, I do agree with trying to hurt the likes of Dundee Utd and pretty much all the current SPL clubs who stuck he boot right in, but we don't have to feel that everyone is an enemy.