BBC Sports site really bugging me now

govanblue

It's been bugging me for ages, so I've finally lodged a complaint with them. Details below

If you agree with me, please also log a complaint here:

BBC - Complain online

My complaint:

Type of complaint:

BBC Online

What is your complaint about:

BBC Sport Online

URL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers

Complaint category:

Bias

Contacted us before:

No

Complaint title:

Failure to provide proper functionality

Complaint description:

1 . Your refusal to correctly position Rangers in its league grouping based on alphabetical order, but instead insisting on positioning Rangers at the bottom of the league

2 Your refusal to publish a fixture list for Rangers - eg first game v Peterhead is listed on Peterhead page, but not on Rangers page. The fixture list has been fully resolved for some time now, yet only the Rangers page shows no fixtures

3. Your refusal to enable Rangers League entry to be a functioning link like all other teams

Since there is not now, and has not been for many days, any uncertainty regarding Rangers' name, league grouping, fixture list or web page, your refusal to correctly update the page would indicate a level of bias.

Please rectify this immediately, and ensure that Rangers are afforded all the same features on your website as all other clubs.

Listen mate, they are utter cunts. Fucking biased, bigoted, two faced, greedy bastards.

Yeah I know they are, and they're also a shit news outlet, and I wouldn't use them even if they didn't hate us. But if I've learned anything over the last few months, it's that turning the other cheek (aka "dignified silence") is no longer the right policy.

Stop going on their page then.

How hard is that to understand ?

See my comment above. I don't go on their page (as a rule), but millions do. I expect them to be biased, but I won't tolerate them withholding services afforded to every other set of fans in Britain.

Stop going on their page then.

How hard is that to understand ?

Normally, I'd agree with you KJ and just not use a web page, but the BBC have a statutory obligation to get this right. No other broadcaster has that legal responsibility. So to the OP - good on you.

just cheaked the table on bbc and is has us now as "rangers"

not "the rangers"

Which is why they now need to slot us in between Peterhead & Queen's Park.

Imagine if after Peterhead, they still leave us on the bottom!

Edit: See - I'm so mad, I've forgotten the alphabet! I meant between QP and Stirling

I tried to get our fixtures today and it guided me to that link and guess what?

I got the same as you didly squat see if they dont want us in it then remove the fucking link with our club name Rangers.

Bunch of bias Bastards who hate all things Rangers I was looking for their van last night to give them a stinky.Couldnt find them anywhere .

And tell the rats to stay away from Ibrox.

It's amazing how the BRITISH broadcasting corporation can get away with being sooo ANTI-BRITISH :uk: This is what comes of having vicTIMS in charge,give them an inch,they'll take a mile. (td)

They are only in charge because we as good fucking proddies have allowed this to happen more shame on us.

Best way to deal with dirty tarrier minded media outlets is to switch off that way there hits/ratings are down and sackings will happen....Bears fans switch off these cunts like SPL teams will die a slow death fukk them.

Best way to deal with dirty tarrier minded media outlets is to switch off that way there hits/ratings are down and sackings will happen....Bears fans switch off these cunts like SPL teams will die a slow death fukk them.

No it isn't - that will make no difference. They won't know that you and I are not hitting their page because we oppose their approach. And they won't know that we're not listening, because that's not how audiience ratings are gathered.

The best way to deal with them is to make their life a misery - It worked for the Scum.

A complaining customer is much harder to ignore than an absent customer.

50,000 complaining customers could change the world.