Jump to content

Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.


Thanks


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 macranger

macranger

    Mark Hateley

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Bonnybridge

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

*
POPULAR

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547 from here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.
Just goes to show, we have the best fans in the world.
advertisement



#2 Bears r us

Bears r us

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,504 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ibrox for home games

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postmacranger, on 19 August 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547freon here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.
Just goes to show, we have the best fans in the world.

Great story.  :clap:

#3 Allanger

Allanger

    Terry Butcher

  • True Blue
  • 4,689 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Nice one (tu)

#4 Moody Blue Legend

Moody Blue Legend

    Happy Daze.

  • True Blue
  • 17,401 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land of Sheep (Wishaw at Heart)

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

(tu)

#5 tooblue

tooblue

    Arthur Numan

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maryhill

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Split that rep between you & the guid guy  (tu)

#6 AlBear85

AlBear85

    A Total Über

  • True Blue
  • 11,948 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Club Deck

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

View Postmacranger, on 19 August 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

Would just like to say thanks to Ianb1547 from here for the tickets. I was struggling to get tickets for yesterday's game & he came up with them for me. Would only accept £20 for them seeing as one was for my wee boy, but I just noticed this morning when I was putting them away (like to keep a wee souvenir) face value was £17 each. Thanks again Ian. BTW, he got the new Rangers shirt with his name on the back.
Just goes to show, we have the best fans in the world.

I can see this being a familar story over the next couple years. Fucking loving the, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MENTALITY! Makes ya proud to be a Bear, well more proud than normal

#7 rab wilson

rab wilson

    durrant is god

  • True Blue
  • 1,464 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:harlow,essex

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostAlBear85, on 19 August 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

I can see this being a familar story over the next couple years. Fucking loving the, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MENTALITY! Makes ya proud to be a Bear, well more proud than normal
Nail on head amigo. Can't wait for Berwick Rangers! Who would have thought.  it, eh?
SFL 3 is the most talked about league in scotland. The club can make some serious financial killings for the wee mob, by filling every fuckin ground. I've never worried about what other clubs think of us, but we have a chance to do the wee yins some much needed good. Namely our home and away games and our large travelling army becoming the standard bearers for scottish clubs , previously starved of cash by the SFL. .  Now it seems we are going to  give each club 5 times as  much cash as they were previously getting . Maybe it's me but before the game Saturday, I thought this could get really embarrassing for ES. When they scored first.  I thought "fuckin  surely not today". Every minnow is raising their game to match us, crowds are up at every  ground in our league as well, Peterhead look like a bottom 4 side in the spl . I'm not wrong am I? We, rangers, and the vast majority of  supporters voted  for SFL 3. , so we could have a clean slate and work our way back up. Therefor we have to follow the gers everywhere.  No matter where when who?

No Surrender

#8 Misteral

Misteral

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 2,861 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Devon

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Well done that man. I'm thanking him as well. He's made me feel good and the pride I have of being a Bear spikes again , which seems to be a regular occurance these days.

WATP

#9 gersricky

gersricky

    Michael Mols

  • Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:wales

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

nice one best fans in the world . :praise:  :praise:  :clap: :uk: no surrender.

#10 RANGERST1LLADIE

RANGERST1LLADIE

    Mark Hateley

  • True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:GLASGOW

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:07 AM

We've without doubt got the best fans in the world. Ma mate came down with u an old firm last year to buy a ticket. He seen a guy with a ticket in the air and asked much he wanted, he said nothin a just want another bear in the seat. He wouldn't take a penny.

He bought him a burger and coke at half time right enough.

#11 Kev

Kev

    Sexiest Male '04,'07,'08,'09,'11

  • Admin
  • 64,735 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:East Kilbride

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

(tu)

Cracking! Wee story myself actually! Was getting off train at Central when some guy shouted on me, said he couldn't make the game, handed me his ticket and asked that I go find someone at Ibrox who needed one. So off I went to Ibrox and gave it someone waiting in the ticket queue. I've no idea who the guy who handed me the ticket was, but if it was you then well done, sir!

#12 RFCstuart

RFCstuart

    ★★★★★

  • True Blue
  • 2,797 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:-

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostKev, on 20 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

(tu)

Cracking! Wee story myself actually! Was getting off train at Central when some guy shouted on me, said he couldn't make the game, handed me his ticket and asked that I go find someone at Ibrox who needed one. So off I went to Ibrox and gave it someone waiting in the ticket queue. I've no idea who the guy who handed me the ticket was, but if it was you then well done, sir!

That's brilliant, really is (tu)

#13 dougie76

dougie76

    Richard Gough

  • True Blue
  • 1,867 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:xnxx

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Well done Ianb1547 and thanks for sharing Macranger (tu)