Juntos Somos Rangers! (Together We Are Rangers!)

DarcheVinny

http://sportv.globo....-recomecar.html

AS a football fan, I've never been that close to the Scottish league, but in this article I saw something fantastic. Something

that I will always take with me wherever I go.

I am a Ceara Sporting Club fan, my team played Brazilian first division in 2010/2011, but we were not able to compete

against the wealthy clubs like Flamengo, Corinthians, Sao paulo. They receive from the National confederation every almost

100 million reais (05 million dollars) to play, and Ceara Sporting Club just got 4 million. No way we can compete with

the other clubs like this, It is tottaly unfair.

Since last year I was disinterested, stopped going to the stadium, my faith in football was over. The Brazilian soccer was

dead to me. Until I saw this video from Sportv News.

I Just have one thing to say to you guys. You have to be proud of your club and I know you do, you have to proud of the fans that you got, and also I know you all do. When I saw those images that this TV brought to my place, I got tears in my eyes, just because you showed me that football

is not dead. The real football still exists. The passion, the glories, it is really fantastic to see this happening.

with all the respect, The blue nation has the privilege to see this happening. Go to all the games, in the fourh, third and second division. This will happen just once in a lifetime. And as fan, you got lucky to live this part of the history.

And to finish this letter, I want to tell you all, that you got a Ranger on the other side of the planet!

"JUNTOS SOMOS RANGERS!" (together we are rangers!)

here in Brazil it is difficult to find a Rangers t shirt, so if you have one to send to my, i'd appreciate it.

Marcelo Pinheiro

Brazil

Seriously what a great post.

If anyone has a shirt/scarf/dvd/book they can donate, I'd like to send Marcelo some stuff to welcome him to the Rangers family.

Juntos somos Rangers!

:21:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post.

This won't be an isolated case either, I'd wager that we've gained a whole new legion of fans across the globe due to how we've reacted to the circumstances we've found ourselves in.

Since last year I was disinterested, stopped going to the stadium, my faith in football was over. The Brazilian soccer was

dead to me. Until I saw this video from Sportv News.

I Just have one thing to say to you guys. You have to be proud of your club and I know you do, you have to proud of the fans that you got, and also I know you all do. When I saw those images that this TV brought to my place, I got tears in my eyes, just because you showed me that football

is not dead. The real football still exists. The passion, the glories, it is really fantastic to see this happening.

Marcelo Pinheiro

Brazil

Fantastic stuff Marcelo.

Welcome to Rangers :uk: