Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kevin Kyle

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 cambyloyal

cambyloyal

Andy Goram

• True Blue
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostGoianegra, on 18 September 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

I'm all for knee jerk reactions and that, but nothing pisses me off more than "bears" telling players that put on our famous jersey to fuck off or calling them wankers and what not.

He's a rabbid tim  though so I question his motives, as said before he should not have been signed in the first place

Waste of money if you ask me

#22 trueblue68

trueblue68

Davie Cooper

• True Blue
  • 9,739 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:05 PM

Did not deserve the sending off.

#23 True Azure

True Azure

Terry Butcher

• True Blue
  • 3,825 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Never a sending off offense(2nd)

#24 EdinBear

EdinBear

Michael Mols

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:09 PM

Kyles red was never in a million years a sending off!

There was little protection from the ref tonight for any rangers player out there, kyle brought his arm up to protect himself.

He has a great attitude and is always up for the game.

#25 Blue_Dynamo

Blue_Dynamo

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Posttrueblue68, on 18 September 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

Did not deserve the sending off.

Correct mate (tu) but it seems some would like to make Kyle the scapegoat for a shocking team performance.

#26 ronniemca

ronniemca

Richard Gough

• True Blue
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

don't think hes any worse than sanddancer, another fuckin plodder in a long line of big slow strikers that couldn't turn in the sahara desert

#27 Bearshire1872

Bearshire1872

Michael Mols

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

I thought he showed great determination, put himself about and won a few headers. Made an instant impact and was unlucky to be sent off. He looked ashamed and showed respect by keeping his mouth shut. Sure, he's not the best technically but give him a chance to make his impact.

#28 ForeverBlue1872

ForeverBlue1872

Quintessentially British.

• True Blue
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Kyle made more of an impact ( for the amount of time he was on anyway) than sandaza did in the whole game, that second yellow was a joke.

#29 Lintero

Lintero

Ian Durrant

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostSkip, on 18 September 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

He is up for it all right. Second was never a booking but wtf is the centre forward doing out at left mid when we have a throw in?????
Tell me about it  :anguish:

Our throw-ins are the worst in Scottish football. Everyone looking at the ball, a short run and then back to standing behind the man. Eventually the fullback gives up and launches it to our Centre Forward who either gives away a freekick, knocks it on to nobody or gives it straight back to the thrower with 3 cunts closing him down fast.

Further evidence that our tactics, coaching, player development and general day to day training is woeful (tu)

#30 thebooler

thebooler

Gazza

• True Blue
  • 17,115 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:49 PM

View Postsassaaaa, on 18 September 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

Never a player who should be anywhere near Ibrox ............
Fact.

#31 TheMenace72

TheMenace72

Andy Goram

• True Blue
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

Won headers for fun when he came on, more than can be said for Sandaza who kept falling over like a big fairy.

Impressed with Kal Naismith when he came on, he held the ball up well and didn't seem to panic like some of his so-called 'experienced' team-mates.

#32 Conesoot

Conesoot

Michael Mols

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19322742

Never a red card but to be honest afer I read this I wassn't surprised. Any one not proud to sign for Rangers should GTF.

#33 gronaldo

gronaldo

Ian Durrant

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

The "he didn't look interested" line is always completely baseless as far as I'm concerned. It's a way to criticise players without leaving yourself open to any comeback. If someone just lacks talent then you can't really blame them for it, but if you turn it into them not trying hard enough then it's seemingly fair game to call them any insult under the sun.

I'll be honest, I don't rate Kevin Kyle at all, but I didn't see any evidence that he lacked effort tonight (far less that he got himself intentionally sent off...)

#34 BLUEDIGNITY

BLUEDIGNITY

BLUEDIGNITY

• True Blue
  • 26,785 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

He doesn't want to be here, it's in his body language, saw it at Annan when he was limbering up he is as uptight as fuck around us cause he is not one of us, and I agree I think he wanted off tonight as he doesn't want to help us one bit just like that we bhastard ref saw we were struggling and made it harder for us with his cheating bheggar decisions. But at the same time we have players with the Charlie Adam attitude just because they've got the jersey they think they have the divine right to win without bursting their arse. We've got nobody to shout and bully these players to tober them up, we need at least 4 Bombers in this team to improve things and we need them like last week ! :sherlock:

#35 nachothelegend

nachothelegend

Jim Baxter

• True Blue
  • 13,065 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostSkip, on 18 September 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

He is up for it all right. Second was never a booking but wtf is the centre forward doing out at left mid when we have a throw in?????
Exactly what I thought, looked as though he was going to take the Throw in to himself.
On that note I am sure last season Jelavic took a couple.Am I correct?

#36 1873bear

1873bear

Richard Gough

• True Blue
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Kyle changed the game when he came on he should never have been sent off...he coached the youngsters through the game aswell.

#37 DJW

DJW

82/108

• 16,739 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Minor annoyance of the night was that he was applauded by many when he was walking off.  He let us down big time last night and didn't deserve any of it.

#38 Pontius Pilate

Pontius Pilate

Jorg Albertz

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

Let us down? Are yous for real? He done more in 5 minutes than Sandaza did the whole time he was on the pitch. He was responsible for McKays goal. His Red card was ridiculous. The ref was itching to send him off for some reason. I've got a feeling a lot of people on here who are displaying their annoyance at Kyles performance already disliked him due to him being a Celtic fan.  :rolleyes:

#39 tretoff

tretoff

Jorg Albertz

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:34 PM

View Postsassaaaa, on 18 September 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

Never a player who should be anywhere near Ibrox ............
OH BUT HE IS OR COULD BE IF GIVEN THE CHANCE AND LETS FACE IT WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE, LITTLE OR NO FURTHER CHOICES AVAILABLE. HE IS BIG AND BRASHY AND IS CAPABLE OF MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THIS DIVISION, GET THE SAND DANCERS OFF AND GIVE HIM A RUN IF HE IS STILL OR AS YOU SAY PISH THEN OKAY GET RID.

#40 the goal machine

the goal machine

Bill Struth

• True Blue
  • 30,421 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

I actually thought he helped changed the game. Was a lot better than Sandaza. Harsh sending off as well.