Welcome to RangersMedia!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pink charity Rangers top

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#61 Jonnyboyrfc

Jonnyboyrfc

Jorg Albetrz

• RangersMedia FC
  • 10,445 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Could someone please help a bear out and pick us up a large mens one from the megastore? Can't seem to find it online and I'm stranded in work :(

I'll get you something in return!!

#62 Jonnyboyrfc

Jonnyboyrfc

Jorg Albetrz

• RangersMedia FC
  • 10,445 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Never mind I was being a mongo I found it online!!

#63 Madina

Madina

Brian Laudrup

• True Blue
  • 16,534 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Was browsing Sports Direct website there, typed in Rangers jacket and a few came up along with a taig zippy!! What the hell is all that about, Sports Direct bastards :sherlock:

#64 Bydo

Bydo

Ian Durrant

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

Lots of these being sold today after the game! I bottled it though and bought the third top instead...

#65 BROOMBROX

BROOMBROX

Hey Jack

• True Blue
  • 16,036 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Only got small size in mens and a size 10 (small ) in ladies left , by the looks of it ( on the SD Web). Anyone know if the megastore had any left whilst they were in ?  

http://www.sportsdir...football-shirts

#66 Bydo

Bydo

Ian Durrant

• True Blue
  • 543 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

There looked like there were a fair few but a lot were getting sold at the till!

#67 Senna

Senna

a cute little cup of cyanide

• Site Writer
  • 8,328 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Got mine. It's magic. Don't know how many will be left as they were selling well by all accounts.

#68 RFCstuart

RFCstuart

★★★★★

• True Blue
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

Got mines yesterday. There were quite a lot in the shop although they seemed to be selling very well! Good to see.

#69 TheBluenose1972

TheBluenose1972

Fuck Argentina!

• True Blue
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postcharlotte1008, on 17 October 2012 - 06:05 PM, said:

That is horrible, Ok for the girls but any men wearing that is going to look a right tit.

#70 Thermopylae

Thermopylae

Bill Struth

• True Blue
  • 66,539 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:24 PM

Saw a Bearette with huge breasts wearing one of the pink tops yesterday :pipe:

#71 Davhow

Davhow

Davie Weir

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Anyone else buy this from Sports Direct website, or actually anything from Sports Direct website and had a problem with delivery?

Yodel are saying they have lost it and Sports Direct don't have any more to replace it with.

Both companies have the most useless customer service agents I've ever encountered.

Had a similar problem with a pair of football boots I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago, that ended up being sent back to Sports Direct after 8 days as they were unable to deliver them because they 'couldn't get anywhere near the property'. Strange as the delivery address was a large warehouse in the middle of an industrial estate that takes in deliveries every day.

Edited by Davhow, 22 October 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#72 El Carpintero

El Carpintero

Gazza

• Banned
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:30 PM

View PostJonnyboyrfc, on 19 October 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

Could someone please help a bear out and pick us up a large mens one from the megastore? Can't seem to find it online and I'm stranded in work :(

I'll get you something in return!!

Got you one mate. £39.99. I will pm you my details for you to collect and pay.  (tu)

#73 CHAMPS4LIFE

CHAMPS4LIFE

Ian Durrant

• True Blue
  • 547 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:31 PM

if anyone can get hold of a medium give me a shout i facebooked Sportsdirect and they are sold out.... i really want one

#74 Davhow

Davhow

Davie Weir

• Loyal Bluenose
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

They still have quite a few in the megastore. I bought one this afternoon after sports direct failing to deliver either of the two I ordered.

#75 kilwinning_loyal

kilwinning_loyal

Believe the Hype.

• True Blue
  • 13,075 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

That is lovely actually and for a great cause well done to the club again on this.

#76 thegummy

thegummy

Davie Cooper

• True Blue
  • 9,884 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostDavhow, on 22 October 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Anyone else buy this from Sports Direct website, or actually anything from Sports Direct website and had a problem with delivery?

Yodel are saying they have lost it and Sports Direct don't have any more to replace it with.

Both companies have the most useless customer service agents I've ever encountered.

Had a similar problem with a pair of football boots I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago, that ended up being sent back to Sports Direct after 8 days as they were unable to deliver them because they 'couldn't get anywhere near the property'. Strange as the delivery address was a large warehouse in the middle of an industrial estate that takes in deliveries every day.

I ordered a bunch of stuff last week and it came the next day and they even gave me a free gigantic mug.

#77 ace1

ace1

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostCHAMPS4LIFE, on 23 October 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

if anyone can get hold of a medium give me a shout i facebooked Sportsdirect and they are sold out.... i really want one

They've updated their website. Got more in stock now. I just ordered one that either myself or the wife can wear! Result!

#78 JMac_88

JMac_88

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • 437 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

I bought one from Sports Direct got it within 2 days of ordering, Never had an issue with them unlike JJB.
I see the Rangers Direct website is now showing the Pink top on the homepage, but still has the crazy prices. (Hopefully they actually launch the offical store soon)

I really like the Pink top, but i still reckon they missed a trick by not making it Orange/Blue
I mean someone said to me, is it pink to support Cancer awareness? - Does not make sense if it is not.

#79 ForeverBlue_Since91

ForeverBlue_Since91

WHO DARES WINS

• True Blue
  • 27,425 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostJMac_88, on 23 October 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

I bought one from Sports Direct got it within 2 days of ordering, Never had an issue with them unlike JJB.
I see the Rangers Direct website is now showing the Pink top on the homepage, but still has the crazy prices. (Hopefully they actually launch the offical store soon)

I really like the Pink top, but i still reckon they missed a trick by not making it Orange/Blue
I mean someone said to me, is it pink to support Cancer awareness? - Does not make sense if it is not.

I thought it was that aswell? If they made it Orange and Blue and got the club to sell it. They would have both got slaughtered by the media even if it's for charity or not.

I know we shouldn't give a fuck what they think, but the money is going to charity so they obviously don't want bad press for this one.

#80 JMac_88

JMac_88

Arthur Numan

• True Blue
  • 437 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostMore than a fan, on 23 October 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

I thought it was that aswell? If they made it Orange and Blue and got the club to sell it. They would have both got slaughtered by the media even if it's for charity or not.

I know we shouldn't give a fuck what they think, but the money is going to charity so they obviously don't want bad press for this one.

I actually never thought about the above, but it does make sense as to why they would not make it Orange/Blue.