Ch. 4's Rangers-hater Alex Thomson in Glasgow today?

CanadianBacon

Apparently this maggot is in Glasgow today (with film crew in tow?) to do further damage to the name of Rangers FC. (Found off Twitter)

Given that there is no game on today, it can therefore be presumed that he'll be pub crawling in search of 'victims' willing to speak on camera. I'm sure his first port of call will be the Gallowgate, that well-known republican slop-house area where he'll be given 'exclusives' from those who claim to have been attacked by us 'nasty' Prods, etc.......his next port of call will be a Rangers-minded pub. What better for his viewing audience than some disgruntled soul spilling his guts to the nation, etc.

It might be worth the Bears Den's family to put the word out to his and her own local watering hole that this reptile is at large today - to give the landlord and any Bears therein a heads-up.

It may come to nothing.......it may however be worth the phone call or visit.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this maggot is in Glasgow today (with film crew in tow?) to do further damage to the name of Rangers FC. (Found off Twitter)

Given that there is no game on today, it can therefore be presumed that he'll be pub crawling in search of 'victims' willing to speak on camera. I'm sure his first port of call will be the Gallowgate, that well-known republican slop-house area where he'll be given 'exclusives' from those who claim to have been attacked by us 'nasty' Prods, etc.......his next port of call will be a Rangers-minded pub. What better for his viewing audience than some disgruntled soul spilling his guts to the nation, etc.

It might be worth the Bears Den's family to put the word out to his and her own local watering hole that this reptile is at large today - to give the landlord and any Bears therein a heads-up.

It may come to nothing.......it may however be worth the phone call or visit.

Can just see Sammy getting the oil and grease washed with the Swarfega and doing a tour of the pubs........light , camera and shit comments.

Drown him like an unwanted cat

Actually that's exactly what he's looking for - it would suit this maggots agenda if he were attacked.

Publicly shunned, politely but firmly told "Gop Away" (on camera if need be) is the best way forward......today.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Actually that's exactly what he's looking for - it would suit this maggots agenda if he were attacked.

Publicly shunned, politely but firmly told "Gop Away" (on camera if need be) is the best way forward......today.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Or even better: sit him down, buy him a drink and tell him how much we all admire his fearless journalism.

That would really piss him off.

Proof....where is the proof Alex?

Since of course you are a bastion of proof and honesty we demand you show us the proof of these threats.

In fact just use the same criteria you used when admitting that the Leggo threat wasn't actually a threat. Not only did you know it wasn't a genuine threat but you made up some cock and bull shite that you knew it simply to prove that the Police were somehow complicit in these 'threats'

We know Thomson has received the go ahead from Channel 4's Regional Commissioning Editor, Stuart Cosgrove to do a documentary on 'the Rangers supporting underclass'. It's another manufactured concept by those industrious Rangers haters that populate large areas of both broadcast and print media.

Now, given Thomson's tweeting of the Ibrox Disaster memorial (ie John Greig's statue walking away from it's plynth) as a cheap dig at McCoist, and his subsequent apology. Since, he has also referred to Rangers supporters as, "Daleks". Another term those Rangers haters love to utilise, apparently we cannot negotiate stairs. The language of hatred includes lots of references to Stairway 13. Thomson is immersed in this and his useage has become his common currency. He is a product of the McGillivan, Greenslade, McNally, Cosgrove, ..... etc conditioning.

To this end, I suggest Rangers supporters confronting Thomson should utilise a sonic screwdriver. NEVER let this cnut forget he utilised the deaths of 66 Bears for cheap laughs.

just read his twatter page,nice to see he's decided what he's writing before doing his 'investigating' he'll prob just head for the gallowgate ghetto and get couple of chunt's to pretend they're bears to feed his pathetic agenda,the guy is a no-mark in journalistic terms

Given that there is no game on today, it can therefore be presumed that he'll be pub crawling in search of 'victims' willing to speak on camera.

I'm sure Phil Mac Goebbels would be more than willing to talk about how he was forced to leave these shores with his crying children.

I'm sure Phil Mac Goebbels would be more than willing to talk about how he was forced to leave these shores with his crying children.

I'm sure the relatives of the dead pensioner that Philth MacGobblegiver was meant to be 'caring' for would love the have a wee chat with the cowardly run-away-to-Oi'reland ex-Social Worker too.

Still, if nobody else is available to bad-mouth The Rangers, he need only give Gay-Ham Queers a wee call.....Mr Odious himself will do and say anything nasty about Rangers - and he gets an appearance fee as a wee bonus.

Still, if nobody else is available to bad-mouth The Rangers, he need only give Gay-Ham Queers a wee call.....Mr Odious himself will do and say anything nasty about Rangers -

Took me a while to even work out who "Gay-ham Queers" was. :lol:

You speak in such riddles. :D

Took me a while to even work out who "Gay-ham Queers" was. :lol:

You speak in such riddles. :D

D'ye think so? :matron:

Try these then.

Wullie Hee-Haw. Bullneck Trayknob. Heartby-pass McPish. Chris Bicycle-Helmet-Heid. Dermot Despot.

Spew Nuremberg. Peter Newarthill-McGuire.

It's an endless list.............. :thumbup:

D'ye think so? :matron:

Try these then.

Wullie Hee-Haw. Bullneck Trayknob. Heartby-pass McPish. Chris Bicycle-Helmet-Heid. Dermot Despot.

Spew Nuremberg. Peter Newarthill-McGuire.

It's an endless list.............. :thumbup:

Heart bypass McPish may have me stumped. :lol:

Heart bypass McPish may have me stumped. :lol:

OK, here's a step-for-a-hint:

He's a fat ex-media Tarrier cunt who drinks in the republican slop house called 'Heraghty Bar' over in 'ra Soo' Side.

His 'friends' call him 'Gerry Cunty-baws-McFuck-face'.

He's fond of singing provo-loving rebel songs in the back of taxis, whilst pissed out of his Tarrier face.

How do I know this?

The taxi driver told me. :7325: