Bond holders

gary2006

I'm a bond holder and I received an email from the club telling me basically this is the last season my seat will be kept for me,I never got involved in the creditor stuff ,I never wanted a penny from the club all I wanted was a guarantee my seat that I bought and paid for was mines for life,I phoned the club this afternoon to ask them to clarify were i stood in regards me still owning my seat and to my utter disgust the plonker I was dealing with from customer services had the cheek to tell me I bought the seat from the old co and the newco wasn't honouring the deal,what the fuck my own club using old co newco shit,to say I'm offended at the clubs stance is an understatement.why is the club not honouring the deal with bond holders?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bond holder and I received an email from the club telling me basically this is the last season my seat will be kept for me,I never got involved in the creditor stuff ,I never wanted a penny from the club all I wanted was a guarantee my seat that I bought and paid for was mines for life,I phoned the club this afternoon to ask them to clarify were i stood in regards me still owning my seat and to my utter disgust the plonker I was dealing with from customer services had the cheek to tell me I bought the seat from the old co and the newco wasn't honouring the deal,what the fuck my own club using old co newco shit,to say I'm offended at the clubs stance is an understatement.why is the club not honouring the deal with bond holders?

Thats utterly disgraceful Gary.

Thats utterly disgraceful Gary.

i couldn't believe it dart, the email aggravated me,but the guy at customer services using old co newco stuff was just the ultimate kick in the balls,I just can't understand why the club won't honour the deal.

To be honest mate, your bond is worth the same as my old shares....... nothing. There isn't anything that the club can do regarding your bond but I don't see why you can't be allowed to renew your Season Ticket every year the same as the rest of us. Is the Club saying you cannot renew your ST every year for the same seat?

I'm really surprised to read this! I cannot believe that the answer given on the phone is correct - I suggest you take this further up the line and see what they have to say. I have to assume someone has made a mistake here!?

i couldn't believe it dart, the email aggravated me,but the guy at customer services using old co newco stuff was just the ultimate kick in the balls,I just can't understand why the club won't honour the deal.

When you say "honour the deal", do you mean that you expect your money back for the bond in whatever (15??) years time?

Fox in the Box posted a copy of a letter from BDO that states they Bond Holders have lost out, also in the letter from BDO it states that the last season prize money from the spl was part of the deal that CG bought from the Adimin, also stated that the CG Ltd Company had given up all claims to the money to the spl.

Yeah your right mate my dad got the email too we had 4 seats, its an absolute disgrace all the money has gone with nothing to show for it.

Absolutely disgraceful - complain about the guy on the phone, he should not be in the job.

Outrageous if this is the official club stance and a kick in the balls to those who made an investment for the future.

This is the sort of story that you expect to hear from the other side of the city.

Sort it out Rangers, we are NOT a newco.

To be honest mate, your bond is worth the same as my old shares....... nothing. There isn't anything that the club can do regarding your bond but I don't see why you can't be allowed to renew your Season Ticket every year the same as the rest of us. Is the Club saying you cannot renew your ST every year for the same seat?

My thoughts too

If you dont mind Gary may I use your experience to write an article highlighting this ?

Absolutely disgraceful - complain about the guy on the phone, he should not be in the job.

Outrageous if this is the official club stance and a kick in the balls to those who made an investment for the future.

This is the sort of story that you expect to hear from the other side of the city.

Sort it out Rangers, we are NOT a newco.

I think you'll find we are.

I would be surprised if they don't do that

thats my problem with it they are not,being a bond holder meant if I couldn't make it 1 season my seat would still be there for me the season after,but from this season that will not be the case