Charlotte Fakes

JMorrison1872

Can I make a plea for people on here to stop posting information read on the Charlotte Fakes twitter account.

As long as Rangers fans keep reading his posts, re-posting it elsewhere and believing what it says, the person behind the account will continue.

It is abundantly clear the account is used by someone with a strong hatred for our club, the very fact people are reading his nonsense, wether it turns out to be true or not is irrelevant, those reading and re-posting are simply keeping this vile, repulsive hater of everything Rangers going.

I don't know wether there are admin rules on RM to re-posting illegally obtained documents, emails and taped but I don't think it's needed on here.

I understand this could've been written on a post relating to CF instead of starting a new thread but, I have tried on all posts relating to this Rangers hater but it doesn't seen to be working.

Yes the emails or whatever may be genuine and harmful to our club, but the very fact when it's re-posted it gives his account credit and traffic makes me sick. This individual is single handedly peddling bile and hatred towards our club and has already attracted a large audience of bheasts who think of this clown as some sort of idol, last thing needed is Rangers fans to start following his work.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree.

I in no way agree with the opinions of the leak, but if the leaked documents are genuine, then I dont see why we should not be able to question the content.

Im not talking about taking the guys own slant on views, only the content held within the documents.

If the admin decide to ban discussion on it then fair enough, i will respect it. The content of the documents is of great concern to us as supportes though.

You can't be serious?

Yes I can, every time he is posted on here he is getting what he wants.

Anarchy amongst the ranks, which isn't what we need right now.

He clearly hates rangers and is doing it our of hatred nothing else, why give his leaks the time of day?

He clearly hates rangers and is doing it our of hatred nothing else, why give his leaks the time of day?

If the content of the leaks are true, and as far as i can see, the documents are, then the reason we should give them the time of day is that they are revealing stuff about our club. Surely we should be interested in that?

If the information is genuine I'm sure most will be able to make up their own mind on that basis and ignore the bias of the source. I couldn't care less who is behind the twitter account.

Dont give it our attention by making threads about it.

:confused:

Read what I said, tried asking on relevant already active threads and was ignored, therefor this was made.

I haven't paid any attention to his bullshit and refuse to give the little cretin the credit of his bile being re-posted!

Read what I said, tried asking on relevant already active threads and was ignored, therefor this was made.

I haven't paid any attention to his bullshit and refuse to give the little cretin the credit of his bile being re-posted!

To be honest mate, I know where you are coming from.

I disagree with you as I think we can make up our own minds on this stuff, but if admin agree with you and say it is against the rules to discuss it, then fair enough.

No problem with you making this thread though.

If the content of the leaks are true, and as far as i can see, the documents are, then the reason we should give them the time of day is that they are revealing stuff about our club. Surely we should be interested in that?

Were you interested in the RTC blog? Did you value the information presented to you on there? This twitter Pish will go the exact same way I guarantee it and the more credibility and interest you give it the longer it will go on and the bigger it will grow! Bear in mind regardless of the content the purpose of this account is to undermine and damage our club! If you are happy to support that in one way or another then questions have to be asked why?

Agree.

Once bad sources are proven. Repeatedly. Ban anyone posting the crap. Debate is what this place is for, and these cretins have wooden spooned too long already. If it's genuine, we will still find out through other sources.

It's not rocket science.

WATP

Were you interested in the RTC blog? Did you value the information presented to you on there? This twitter Pish will go the exact same way I guarantee it and the more credibility and interest you give it the longer it will go on and the bigger it will grow! Bear in mind regardless of the content the purpose of this account is to undermine and damage our club! If you are happy to support that in one way or another then questions have to be asked why?

No i wasnt. In actual fact on another site (JA606) i was hugely vocal against it and the crap it was coming out with. The reson being that its contents were easily disproven as garbage.

As far as I can see with this CF stuff, the content itsself appears to be genuine. If the document's etc were fake then I would agree, but as far as I can tell they so far appear to be real. If they start making stuff up, then i agree, it should be regarded as rubbish and dismissed.

There is always a danger that they will post genuine stuff, then all of a sudden make something completely up. I dont deny that, and everything should be taken as hearsay until proven one way or the other.

It is still worthy of discussion until it is fully discredited as fiction in my opinion though.

Ban the cunts

I agree Fakeovers is a bigotted piece of shite out to harm us

but we should be able to read those emails so we've got more information on what was going on

they're easily found so you don't have to read them on here.............but I don't see why not

No i wasnt. In actual fact on another site (JA606) i was hugely vocal against it and the crap it was coming out with. The reson being that its contents were easily disproven as garbage.

As far as I can see with this CF stuff, the content itsself appears to be genuine. If the document's etc were fake then I would agree, but as far as I can tell they so far appear to be real. If they start making stuff up, then i agree, it should be regarded as rubbish and dismissed.

There is always a danger that they will post genuine stuff, then all of a sudden make something completely up. I dont deny that, and everything should be taken as hearsay until proven one way or the other.

It is still worthy of discussion until it is fully discredited as fiction in my opinion though.

I will go back to my second point....the purpose of that account is to damage our club! You can't take anything from there with any degree of certainty to be accurate when the author/poster is quite vocal in their hatred for rangers! The RTC posted alot of factually correct info to begin with (albeit illegally sourced) though through time the claims became more outlandish and vicious with the clear agenda and bigotry spilling over the sides! You seem willing to trust the accuracy if the twitter loonie who hates our club and once again I would like to ask why???

I agree Fakeovers is a bigotted piece of shite out to harm us

but we should be able to read those emails so we've got more information on what was going on

they're easily found so you don't have to read them on here.............but I don't see why not

He is in posesion of illegally obtained information, feel free to read.

Don't feel as there is a place for anything he is peddling on RM, if admin disagree with me then fair doos.

I for one will not give any of his 'leaks' the time of day.

Fuck all the Rangers haters and their bile!

What the hell is Charlotte Fakes?

I pay no attention to anti Rangers no marks who spout shite on the internet.

charlotte worked in finances at a security firm, need i go on? google eyes stole money from said security companys funds to go on holiday to the bahamas.

need i say anymore?

I will go back to my second point....the purpose of that account is to damage our club! You can't take anything from there with any degree of certainty to be accurate when the author/poster is quite vocal in their hatred for rangers! The RTC posted alot of factually correct info to begin with (albeit illegally sourced) though through time the claims became more outlandish and vicious with the clear agenda and bigotry spilling over the sides! You seem willing to trust the accuracy if the twitter loonie who hates our club and once again I would like to ask why???

Im not listening to any of their add-on opinion though, its fairly obviously moronic. It is the opinion they have added that I agree seems to be fake, but ALL of the documents they have released up until now appear to be genuine. If I am wrong, then please post what fake or even likely to be fake documents they have posted and I will agree with you.

I am capable of reading documents and making my own mind up on thier content though, which is why I am not willing to totally discount the items. As long as the documents appear to be genuine, then they will be of interest to me.