Bigot Caley Player refers to, 'opening up orangemen'

BEE

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hardly say he's allowed to express these views mate, unless club officials moderate every comment any staff member makes until they deem them safe enough to publish I'm not too sure how you can stop them.

His picture is him in an Inverness top and he identifies himself as a player, if he doesn't get sacked (which he won't) it's another display of how it's different rules for both sides. If Andy Little tweeted, 'We're up to our knees in f***** blood' just now it would be front and back page by tomorrow.

His picture is him in an Inverness top and he identifies himself as a player, if he doesn't get sacked (which he won't) it's another display of how it's different rules for both sides. If Andy Little tweeted, 'We're up to our knees in f***** blood' just now it would be front and back page by tomorrow.

I understand that but what im saying is clubs cant really stop people from tweeting, they can however punish the player, the original message sounded like you were blaming the club for somehow allowing the player to say what he did, if its literally just happened I don't think we can be too harsh on a club.

I agree with your point about a Rangers player and front page news, let's not kid ourselves though, if a Tim done it too it'd also be front page news

I understand that but what im saying is clubs cant really stop people from tweeting, they can however punish the player, the original message sounded like you were blaming the club for somehow allowing the player to say what he did, if its literally just happened I don't think we can be too harsh on a club.

I agree with your point about a Rangers player and front page news, lts not kid ourselves though, if a Tim done it too though it'd also be front page news

If this person who works for the club , wears their strip in photos on twitter and Facebook could be construed as representing that club and whatever he says is the clubs thoughts. WATP

Complaint in, to quote

"I am a bit concerned about a recent tweet from Joe Gorman who is a player of ICT (I have the screen capture). Not only can it bring our cities club into disrepute from a huge number of Rangers supporters, he also apparently has previous with this re-tweet (that ICT fans are embarrassing)

http://caleythistleonline.com/topic/27903-joe-gorman/

These latest views concerning Orangemen are sectarian and are in breach of the OBA, the same rules he no doubt enjoys gloating when a Rangers supporter, therefore an Orangeman, can be Charged, arrested and tried. To quote his tweet directly "Ross Kemp in Belfast talking about the troubles, Wouldn't you love to open up on all those Orangemen".

Well my family owns a tourist business in Inverness (our cities major trade income I may add) and will accept anyone of any faith, skin colour or footballing preferences for the good of this city. I do not see how a man like this can transgress the law without consequence and still represent our cities club.

I do hope you will take appropriate action and ensure this behavior never happens in the future or not only is the name of ICT being dragged through the mud, our cities is also and the player may find himself speaking to the appropriate Police authorities.

PS. It also puts mockery to the quoted ICT fans websites claim of being the "Pride of the Highlands", there is no pride in that tweet."

Complaint in, to quote

"I am a bit concerned about a recent tweet from Joe Gorman who is a player of ICT (I have the screen capture). Not only can it bring our cities club into disrepute from a huge number of Rangers supporters, he also apparently has previous with this re-tweet (that ICT fans are embarrassing)

http://caleythistleo...903-joe-gorman/

These latest views concerning Orangemen are sectarian and are in breach of the OBA, the same rules he no doubt enjoys gloating when a Rangers supporter, therefore an Orangeman, can be Charged, arrested and tried. To quote his tweet directly "Ross Kemp in Belfast talking about the troubles, Wouldn't you love to open up on all those Orangemen".

Well my family owns a tourist business in Inverness (our cities major trade income I may add) and will accept anyone of any faith, skin colour or footballing preferences for the good of this city. I do not see how a man like this can transgress the law without consequence and still represent our cities club.

I do hope you will take appropriate action and ensure this behavior never happens in the future or not only is the name of ICT being dragged through the mud, our cities is also and the player may find himself speaking to the appropriate Police authorities.

PS. It also puts mockery to the quoted ICT fans websites claim of being the "Pride of the Highlands", there is no pride in that tweet."

(tu)