TRFC Accounts

North Rd

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea agree the revenue is awful. Was always going to be in the lower divisions though. Hopefully the board will increase this as we progress.

I must admit, I still have some nerves about the 'Sevco 5088 > Sevco Scotland' move (Page 33, point 23). It is more than likely nothing, but I just hope to god that Green was careful.

Other few points worth noting:-

1. The £2.5m unsecured credit facility has officially been withdrawn.

2. Player wage bill is higher than the £7m originally believed. £7m seems to be for the 1st team only.

Yea agree the revenue is awful. Was always going to be in the lower divisions though. Hopefully the board will increase this as we progress.

I must admit, I still have some nerves about the 'Sevco 5088 > Sevco Scotland' move (Page 33, point 23). It is more than likely nothing, but I just hope to god that Green was careful.

Other few points worth noting:-

1. The £2.5m unsecured credit facility has officially been withdrawn.

2. Player wage bill is higher than the £7m originally believed. £7m seems to be for the 1st team only.

how much is the turnover?

Thats what i thought, but looking again it looks like 16k, If you look above the amounts its 000 not 0.000.000

You were right the first time mate.

Page 29 - Ammounts owed to parent company (£'000) = £16,163 aka £16,163,000

Doesnt really mean much though. Nothing really to be a concern as it is a linked structure.

so first team wage budget is roughly 39.5%. That's poor really poor way below average. Hope to fuck he isn't planning a further 15% drop as has been suggested.

I think he really needs to chop the non-playing staff costs. Its way to high. Should have had cuts rather than TUPE everyone over.

Where does Sports Direct revenue go to the Club or the Holding Co and when will we get to see what it is?

I think he really needs to chop the non-playing staff costs. Its way to high. Should have had cuts rather than TUPE everyone over.

Where does Sports Direct revenue go to the Club or the Holding Co and when will we get to see what it is?

the revenue streams are terrible there is no where near enough emphasis on selling. They seem determined to need euro money. Company cars, housing allowances,expense accounts etc should all play second fiddle to footballing costs. Unfortunately they don't.

Had to TUPE the staff really. No option in avoiding it if you want to continue the business as a continuing economic entity.

The tweetwankers are in meltdown as well

I will wait for Boss or TLM to appraise the figures before I jump off the bridge

Lol, I can do my best to settle your nerves.

The big loss making part of the business was the club.

The PLC has all the money, but lesser losses.

The club made a loss, the PLC gives the club a loan of the money raised in the share issue to cover the cash flow issues.

The club now owes the PLC the money.

As the club and the PLC are part of the same structure though, it makes no difference. We owe ourselves £16m.

Its just accounting jiggery pokery.