Steven Duff.

just curious, but why does it say 'from Edinburgh' but when it happened to the guy in here (WVB i think), it gave his home address, times of entry and departure from the house, and 5 favourite drinking establishments?

Because we're Rangers, big bad Rangers. Scum of the Earth, Scotlands shame n aw that.

just curious, but why does it say 'from Edinburgh' but when it happened to the guy in here (WVB i think), it gave his home address, times of entry and departure from the house, and 5 favourite drinking establishments?

Probably because this story is being covered by national press and WVB's was covered by local press.

A lot of fuss over nothing.

I don't really care tbh. Pathetic you get the police at your door nowadays for a few childish words on the Internet

I have to say, I agree with these comments.

He's obviously a wee tool, there's no argument against that, but to have the police come to your door for something like this is a bit far.

A good kicking from some young Rangers supporters would be a far more fitting punishment.

I have to say, I agree with these comments.

He's obviously a wee tool, there's no argument against that, but to have the police come to your door for something like this is a bit far.

A good kicking from some young Rangers supporters would be a far more fitting punishment.

Exactly, nothing a good kick in the baws wont sort.

Also, I've heard (and been part of) our support singing songs just as bad as Celtic players and their sisters. Too many easily offended amongst us.

Exactly, nothing a good kick in the baws wont sort.

Also, I've heard (and been part of) our support singing songs just as bad as Celtic players and their sisters. Too many easily offended amongst us.

And what of those who were offended that had family/friends die in the Ibrox disaster?

And what of those who were offended that had family/friends die in the Ibrox disaster?

It's in bad taste but we have all been daft wee boys and with a drink in us can you honestly say you have never sang about sick shit?

He was a prick for posting it and when you do that you run the risk of things like this but let's face it most of us would be in the shit if this law was about 10-20 years ago.

What employer would Google someone's name? Surely a reference is the straight way forward.

No mate nowdays many employers will check your Facebook and Twitter before they offer you a job even the benefits inspectors are checking them to catch benefit cheats, some employers will even ask for your details about them, not your logon details but details so they can find you.