Youtube video

blupac

48 seconds in ...... is that Britney? holding the Scottish cup??

if you are looking for constructive criticism, I would say show the pictures at the start for a couple of seconds longer, not that it spoiled the vid, pretty good effort mate.

Looks a lot like wee Jonathon Watson from 'Only an Excuse" more than Britney :thumbup:

Looks a lot like wee Jonathon Watson from 'Only an Excuse" more than Britney :thumbup:

It definitely is watson, I noticed that from the footages original broadcast on tv. Thought i'd keep the wee man in there, he deserves it.

It definitely is watson, I noticed that from the footages original broadcast on tv. Thought i'd keep the wee man in there, he deserves it.

Aye, I was 100% certain it was the wee man (tu) He's quality with some of his impersonations and I loved that show.

As an aside; I'd love to see him do an impersonation of Britney :thumbup: it would be a craker :000000082:

I might also add that the video was absolute quality and took me back to when I first went to Ibrox circa 1953.It also allowed me to see some very good old friends playing at their peak, so your video gets the thumbs up from this auld fella :pipe:

Couldn't view it on my tablet...don't know if that's the fault of the video or my tablet?

I think its youtube to be honest, it works on all my mobile devices and others can view but still some like yourself having problems. sorry. :-(