Can we make a 100pts?

Dutchy

With 4 games left, 2 at home and 2 away, can we make the magic number 100pts this year? We can manage it with 2 wins and 2 draws, but if we were to lose one, we would have to win the other 3 to achieve this. It would be nice, but I can now see Ally's need to try and hit the ton this year.

Would be a bit of a disaster I we failed by a point say, cause we'd have lost our unbeaten run.

Or would it be?

That is the only thing left to inspire the players now as far as I see it as well. Last night's game was a slow ponderous beginning, but they turned it on in the second half by all accounts. I can't see anything else worth, or being able to let the manager and the players off the hook for some awful performances this year.

We should top 100 points and 100 goals easily. While its a nice sounding accolade its essentially meaningless for me as we have lost the big games (League cup, Ramsdens final, SC semi final) so whether we win the league with 99 points or 105 points is neither here nor there however we should always try to win every game and these last 4 are no different.

Elephants: True, but I'm that bored I ended up trying to work out what's going on in Ally's head. Dangerous place to go I know.

Something like this perhaps?

Sue Barker, Patsie Kensit, mustn't play the youths, Sue Barker, wonder what Walters doing right now, must think up some new jokes, Sue Barker.

What a terrific season, unbeaten ? would this be a world record ?

I remember recently how we all celebrated attendance figures and now even a season without losing a single league game fails to be a proud achievement. Some appear more content complaining about cup failures. Glory Hunter behaviour.

I certainly think it's doable, but after thinking various positive things about the recent cup challenges, I end getting concerned. It should happen, basically, but I now worry as it's the only thing left, will it!

I remember recently how we all celebrated attendance figures and now even a season without losing a single league game fails to be a proud achievement. Some appear more content complaining about cup failures. Glory Hunter behaviour.

Glory hunter to expect to beat Raith Rovers in a Challenge Cup Final? Right you are :lol:

I was gutted to loose the Challenge cup and it still sickens me, sorry there's been plenty of unbeaten seasons, it winning every game that's a bit rare. 26th of April we pick up the league Flag hope there's another full house to celebrate it just like last year. I also hope the lads that are still here next season can remember the feeling when they are presented with the cup and their medals, Mr Struth had plenty to say on those moments.

"No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

Certain people moan and groan about duplicate threads, usually the ones that don't contribute to the original thread. What was wrong with this thread that I started first, and was duplicated by another poster on here without him saying anything in my thread. I even anticipated the claims by Nicky Law that this did have some significance.

Oh well, we'll just have to see what happens on Saturday if the ton is doable, and which thread gets the proper attention.

We are on 95 points with three games left, one of which is a game in hand compared to the other teams.

We are on 36 ahead of Dunfermline with that game in hand and the last match away to them, so we can also win by 40 points.

Anyone know the biggest winning margin (points difference) in Scottish football? Could this be another record?

With two home games to go, it looks like it will happen. I'm just wondering if the Pars will bugger up our unbeaten record on the last game and East End Park, but that to me is not as important as getting 100pts, which can be done before we meet them. Then again, the Pars aren't that much to worry about.