Nicky Law on twitter

Robespierre

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter banned social media at times when things became unacceptable or it wasn't needed. Law needs to remember who pays his wages. Ally should have his finger on the pulse regarding this kind of thing but I wouldn't be surprised if he was at Law's telling him to tweet and getting pissed with him. He doesn't seem much of a role model, if he carries on the players are more likely to do the same.

We need a manager who takes no shit and does not allow players to get themselves into this situation in the first place.

Personally I'd ban all social media.its a ticking time bomb.

McCoist needs to have a word with these boys, they're out of control.

We need to retain a sense of perspective here. It may be ill-advised but it is hardly bringing RFC into disrepute. I do think a word with the players would help. I don't use Twitter and have no idea how it works but it does appear to be far too open.

I don't blame him. People are making out as if he put himself up for the award fuck sake. He was excellent at the start of the season and his performance has drastically declined, doesn't mean everyone needs to take to twitter and give the guy abuse. Already had an incident where Simmo and his son got abuse by so-called fans.

Some of our fans act more tim like by the day!

This is all a bit ridiculous. We are so easily offended these days. It's almost like we go looking for the opportunity to be offended.

I remember the days we used to laugh at the mhanks for being easily offended.