Can you name the Rangers player in this pic ?

We signed him from QP if I remember correctly and he always seemed to be playing in his slippers - spent more time on his erse than anything else.

If Tore Andre Flo and Erik Bo Anderson had a love child with seventies sideburns, that would be Ally Scott. (tu)

We signed him from QP if I remember correctly and he always seemed to be playing in his slippers - spent more time on his erse than anything else.

If Tore Andre Flo and Erik Bo Anderson had a love child with seventies sideburns, that would be Ally Scott. (tu)

yep,signed from queens park,i think he went into insurance after he stopped playing

His nickname was 'Bamber' after the host of 'university challenge' in the '70's , Bamber Gascoigne. If I remember correctly he was at uni when he played for QP.

I'm sure he played for Hibs as well.

he went to hibs along with graham fyfe in exchange for iain munro iirc

Absolute Leg End......... and arse end ...... and back end...... in fact any part of the body end. Could score with any part of his body ( except his feet).

Used to fall about helpless with laughter at his efforts.

Scored against the sheep at Pittodrie with a ball that cannoned of his arse and flew into the net.

Ah the memories !!!