Easy Win At Muirkirk

Elfideldo

Wee shitey junior team 10 mins drive from me, never expected any other scoreline tbh.

We lost to Beith the other day.

It makes you think just how young some our players are at the moment a fair few of them have been involved with the first team or are close to making the breakthrough already

Is there anyone who follows the youths could give an update on this guy Junior Ogen?

He looked like a decent prospect when i seen him in a youth game a couple of years ago.

PM Elfideldo mate the guy who put this post up, he always posts unders results up and goes to watch a fair amount of youth i'm lead to believe.

Seems a strange choice of opposition, any particular reason for the fixture ?, apart from running up the scoreline is there anything to be gained from a game like this ?.

Was originally scheduled for last season to celebrate Muirkirk's 75th anniversary I'm sure. It was cancelled cos their pitch was a state and Rangers agreed to fulfil the fixture at a later date.