Tims booing Kayal hahaha

Tims in my work tell me the reason they fly the Palestinian flag is partly for him. I know he plays for Israel but I'm sure he is Muslim.

Would be strange for them to boo him. Different story if the other guy from Israel got on

Tims in my work tell me the reason they fly the Palestinian flag is partly for him. I know he plays for Israel but I'm sure he is Muslim.

Would be strange for them to boo him. Different story if the other guy from Israel got on

The Tims at your work are full of shit. It isn't for him. This has gone on since Kayal was an embryo and probably before.

U can be a muslim born and bred in Israel didn't u know ?

Just after abusing an Israeli Jew with racial and anti-Semetic slurs at the weekend, the scum now boo a Palestinian born Muslim Arab.

Not very inclusive after all, are they?

Passionate and politically active counts for fuck all when they're an ignorant, uneducated bunch of cunts who literally don't know what they're talking about.