Membership scheme launched

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good! Gonna apply for it!

Wait...I have a ST so how do I get it?? Lol. Its wanting £25

I was wondering the same thing, http://fansboard.rangers.co.uk/membership/ - even using this link is giving the same information i.e you need to sign up for it.

But saying that they may not have added the current seasonticket holders to the site yet.

Good initiative but at the wrong time.

elaborate?

Its the perfect time IMO. A lot of fans are screaming from the rooftops for fan engagement. That is what this is.

i think that some people meant their own fans group being the ones getting the fan engagement. And are now seeing the writing on the wall for all the factions and splinter groups.

By the looks of it all st holders will have membership started automatically and hopefully recieve membership cards in post in 4-6 weeks am proud to as a st holder am a founder member hope the rest of u are as well

WATP FGAU GSTQ NS RTID

By the looks of it all st holders will have membership started automatically and hopefully recieve membership cards in post in 4-6 weeks am proud to as a st holder am a founder member hope the rest of u are as well

WATP FGAU GSTQ NS RTID

So will it be free for ST holders ? Looks like that reading it and says you can use the benefits from today onwards.

elaborate?

Its the perfect time IMO. A lot of fans are screaming from the rooftops for fan engagement. That is what this is.

i think that some people meant their own fans group being the ones getting the fan engagement. And are now seeing the writing on the wall for all the factions and splinter groups.

Look, I don't have a hard-on for any particular group so let's drop that whole argument.

Murray tried this when he set up the Assembly. I have came to the conclusion that Fans groups need to be independent from the board otherwise it all becomes to cosy and that is exactly what will happen with the fan board.

Do you really think the PLC board are going to reveal anything that we don't all ready know to a 'fan board'

I think you must be very naive to think otherwise.

Look, I don't have a hard-on for any particular group so let's drop that whole argument.

Murray tried this when he set up the Assembly. I have came to the conclusion that Fans groups need to be independent from the board otherwise it all becomes to cosy and that is exactly what will happen with the fan board.

Do you really think the PLC board are going to reveal anything that we don't all ready know to a 'fan board'

I think you must be very naive to think otherwise.

Yir Beelin' :lol: