what would you be thinking/feeling if

KingKirk

Some rich cunts came in a bought us?? I mean man city or PSG rich.

I not gonna lie a year to 18month ago I would've loved it but now after everything we have gone through is it really worth the risk.

What's you're thoughts on it and could we ever see it happening.

Money talks with players offer enough they would come.

Who is going to invest in a club that play in one of the worst leagues in Europe?

If it was going to happen it would have happened 10-15 years ago....there's just no chance now.

Scottish football is fucking stinking.

Will never happen.

Who would be daft enough to invest in a Scottish team?

your correct it wouldn't happen.

However all these mega rich cunts imo ain't ever gonna make money from any football club they are involved in. Of course the will be looking for trophies etc for the investment, I don't see them making a investment to get the rewards later.

your correct it wouldn't happen.

However all these mega rich cunts imo ain't ever gonna make money from any football club they are involved in. Of course the will be looking for trophies etc for the investment, I don't see them making a investment to get the rewards later.

Depends.

With BT investing in the CL it gives reaching the group stages a few extra million than before. The Sky/BT TV deals for English football increases year after year so again it's substantial money there.

I don't see many making any serious profit but if the team is sucessful after an initial period of investment then it might not be such big losses to be made in the long run.

Obviously these guys are not looking for prfits when taking over a club like Chelsea, PSG, City and the likes. It's more for self image and a hobby more than anything else.

My goal as a Rangers fan in life is to live long enough to see us win a European cup.

Cryogenic freezing might be required for that mate,with the amount of money being thrown around the top leagues now it's hard to see anyone from top 4 leagues ever winning it again sadly

My goal as a Rangers fan in life is to live long enough to see us win a European cup.

love it aim high n don't change for no-one

Even if a guy with that sort of wealth came in I don't see us winning the CL simply because we wouldn't be up against the levels needed to win each week.

Would Europa league do?

I can't see this happening. There's not enough revenue in Scottish football. Imo, under the current leadership of the SPFL, the future of Scottish football will be that club's will be owned by consortium's who will make their money as buying/selling clubs. There needs to be big changes from the SPFL down for Scottish football to be recognised by big investors and other leagues.

Wont happen for good reason. There's better investment opportunities down south. If someone with money came along (say £50m) then it's a much better idea to invest that in a Championship side or even a League 1 side. Those English teams, if they win promotion to the top division, can earn a fortune and it's not difficult to bring in top quality players even if you're newly promoted.

Saying that Scotland help to found Association Football, why don't they have a fairer share of the money? Why does England benefit most? A fairer share would help develop the different leagues, so that Britain could be the footballing capital for investors

There may be more investment when we get back into European competitions, but I'm not sure that we should be seeking another rich owner that ultimately can pick and choose whether to stick with us, or just leave if his/her plans come to noting. I don't fancy that is the correct way to build our club in the first instance. If we can prove that we're a well run club and successful, money will come in, but not the same levels as down south.

It depends, I wouldn't expect them to go out and buy Falcao's and Hulk's but if they went and bought Cuellars and Jelavic's, guys with quality that we could sell on and implemented a good youth structure that allowed them to make money whilst delivering success on the park then I really dont see what the problem would be. You wouldnt need an oil tycoon to do that either I reckon.