Adoniram

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is shocking and not the club that i have grown up with. But nothing surprises me as our club has many of the darkside now employed, and who will be happy to try and destroy our culture and traditions.

includes half a team some games ..........

Just been to Cork this week and despite what some think I saw no evidence they hate us, in fact a couple of guys actually thanked me as a Rangers man for our congratulations.

The big support down there is for Liverpool and the GAA sports.

So please stop behaving like the twisted mhedia would want.

We are Rangers, we are better than the rest and behave like it.

Here is their thanks.

@EdConnaughton: @CCFC30YEARS @RangersFC Make sure you send them one for theirs too in 28 won't you!

Bitter and Twisted mongs litter every support. Doesn't mean We need to take any notice of insignificant belters.

Why would anyone care about this ?

Maybe they sent us something and we have reciprocated.

Some need to expand their horizons a bit and stop playing up to the timmy stereotype Rangers fan.

It makes it too easy for them.

(tu)

Here is their thanks.

@EdConnaughton: @CCFC30YEARS @RangersFC Make sure you send them one for theirs too in 28 won't you!

Who is EdConnaughton? A club official? Their fans are probably just like to fans of other clubs - on the wind up looking for a rise.

Cork City suffered a liquidation event similar to ours in tbe recent past and the holding company was wound up by the Irish courts in 2010. So by their own logic they are only 4 years old.