Sky sports or BT sport

gkb10127

Bt has 10 Rangers games.. I wouldn't pay £12 plus £15 activation fee for just those games tho there EPL coverage is top notch.. Skysports has a wider Range of sport.

If you can afford get both your Friday Saturday n Sunday nights will be well sorted

At least 8 games of football on tv most weekends if not more

I've only got BTsport, because I've got BTtv, & get the sports for nothing. They do have 10 Rangers games during the season, but don't have as many EPL games as Sky. BT have Serie A, Bundesleague, French League, & Portuguese league, this year. On a Sunday there's loadsa football to choose from, I'd have both, if I could afford it, but I can't>>

Bt has 10 Rangers games.. I wouldn't pay £12 plus £15 activation fee for just those games tho there EPL coverage is top notch.. Skysports has a wider Range of sport.

If you can afford get both your Friday Saturday n Sunday nights will be well sorted

At least 8 games of football on tv most weekends if not more

Do you know how many rangers games Sky sports show?

Sky by a mile , thought bout getting bt added on sat for premiership but guy on phone told me pack of lies ( I could watch it on all 4 sky boxes for 12 quid ) couldn't cancel etc went through all that to proceed to tell me my bill would be 39 quid for which he couldn't explain why or what I was paying for , then his " manager " told me my activation fee was being added to my bill .... I was literally stunned at that point ..... An activation fee u don't pay but gets added to a mysterious bill ...

No thanks

I went for BT Sport as I have unlimited fibre optic and BT TV.

Sport was free with my internet package and im £3 / month extra for ESPN 1/2 and BT 1/2 in HD.

Well worth it if you like European Footie as well as the 10 rangers games that are on.

Most games seem to be away games rather than at Ibrox but the coverage is top notch.

Falkirks game had Mcleish as a pundit and they took ally in after to go over the highlights.